Georgia vs. Ohio State

jw 4 au

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Dude's a dbag. Reminds me of Gazoo from The Flintstones.

I'm not a fan either but if he played for AU then I'd be ok with him...lol

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Tell you what though, Bennett was cold as ice on that drive.  That dude's a badass. Lol 

He was cold but based on the flow of the game should have used more of the clock. Stroud has been making places left and right 

• Like 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

I'm not a fan either but if he played for AU then I'd be ok with him...lol

Oh, of course. We'd probably have been okay with Saban or Kirby had they come here. 🤣

TBH, I haven't seen much of OSU or Stroud before today. And earlier today, they were all talking about how he wasn't a mobile QB. But he's moving pretty well tonight.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

TBH, I haven't seen much of OSU or Stroud before today. And earlier today, they were all talking about how he wasn't a mobile QB. But he's moving pretty well tonight.

From what I have seen he is like Bryce doesn’t want to run but is more than capable of doing it

• Like 1

MF! I hate uga as much as bama. Maybe more. Lucky SOBs. 😡

I feel your pain, I'm originally from Georgia and just hear about it since AU has been so pathetic against UGA the last 10 years but I think I dislike OSU even more. Their fans are on par with Bama just the worst...

• Like 4

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Bunch of Georgia fans on here can go to hell 

Whatever, I'd prefer the SEC to continue to be in the mix, i'll be pulling for TCU for sure...but I thought you said OSU never lost when they scored 36 points...oh well..The Ohio State can suck it...:P

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

I feel your pain, I'm originally from Georgia and just hear about it since AU has been so pathetic against UGA the last 10 years but I think I dislike OSU even more. Their fans are on par with Bama just the worst...

I guess I don't know enough OSU fans for them to annoy me. I grew up in AL, but have lived in GA for longer. At this point, I hate uga even more than bama. This sucks. 

• Like 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Whatever, I'd prefer the SEC to continue to be in the mix, i'll be pulling for TCU for sure...but I thought you said OSU never lost when they scored 36 points...oh well..The Ohio State can suck it...:P

You apparently don't live in GA

I guess I don't know enough OSU fans for them to annoy me. I grew up in AL, but have lived in GA for longer. At this point, I hate uga even more than bama. This sucks. 

Yeah I grew up in GA and for the last 30 years have lived in ST. Louis, so.....all about perspective..:)

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

I've lived in GA most of my life. 

There's nothing about that school I don't hate. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

UGA fans have a way of doing that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I've lived in GA most of my life. 

There's nothing about that school I don't hate. 

Eh I'm an old guy but coach Vince Dooley was a good guy, really wish though that we would have gotten Kirby instead of UGA but hope that coach freeze can right the ship and get us winning again...

Just now, Randman5000 said:

F U and F U GA 

Whatever, you seem to like to call people names, like a 3 year old...try to grow up vs just calling people names.