Georgia vs. Ohio State

jw 4 au

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

You're also stupid. Ohio St is beating that ass

Thanks. I feel much better u critiqued me

Edited by e808
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Bennett is playing terrible it has nothing to do with OSU. The play was wide open and he short armed it . Would have been a touchdown. The difference is Stroud is making plays and Bennett isn’t. Second guessing throws. Not seeing the field and missing guys open

OSU forced multiple bad passes. What's wrong with you. OSU is punching the 5stars n the face

• Like 1

Don't see how Bennett playing bad is not at least related to how OSU is playing.  Bennett is being harassed a bit but also he's never had to keep up with anyone all year.  So if anything Stroud playing well is pressuring Bennett to play bad.  Either way they are related and not exclusive of each other. 

27 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

IMG_20221231_200031.jpg.860f1bec98152a80c83aa398fb7ce59b.jpg

Ol' boy is taking this one hard!!!! No shirt, probably drunk and will be sobbing by the end of the night. That my friends is a man that has named his kids after Georgia head coaches and planned his wedding, family funerals, vacations, etc., around Georgia Bulldogs kickoff times. He could very well be the Georgia version of Harvey Updyke. 

His little girl is beside him trying to get his attention so she can ask him "Daddy, you've got that look in your eyes again like you do when you shoot our TV and kick our cat into the ceiling fan. Will momma get her jaw broke again if Georgia loses?" 

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Like 1

If Georgia wins this, you can sense the incest that will happen in that base tonight 😆 

Dang this game gonna go past new years.  Could have started these games an hour earlier lol

• Like 1

Again one qb making plays and the other one isn’t. Georgia has been in scoring position so many times and could easily be up by at least 7 but OSU is stopping them when on defense. Georgia has 2 missed field goals and the guy would have walked in had Bennett not short armed it

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Dang this game gonna go past new years.  Could have started these games an hour earlier lol

Good thing I am farthest west u can go lol

8 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Ol' boy is taking this one hard!!!! No shirt, probably drunk and will be sobbing by the end of the night. That my friends is a man that has named his kids after Georgia head coaches and planned his wedding, family funerals, vacations, etc., around Georgia Bulldogs kickoff times. He could very well be the Georgia version of Harvey Updyke. 

His little girl is beside him trying to get his attention so she can ask him "Daddy, you've got that look in your eyes again like you do when you shoot our TV and kick our cat into the ceiling fan. Will momma get her jaw broke again if Georgia loses?" 

As a GA resident, you encapsulated UGA fans quite successfully.

11 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Don't see how Bennett playing bad is not at least related to how OSU is playing.  Bennett is being harassed a bit but also he's never had to keep up with anyone all year.  So if anything Stroud playing well is pressuring Bennett to play bad.  Either way they are related and not exclusive of each other. 

OSU is getting pressure on Bennett. They must be covering uga receivers pretty well, too. Bennett's used to standing around behind his 5* OL with all day to throw. He isn't getting that tonight.

• Like 1

Tell you what though, Bennett was cold as ice on that drive.  That dude's a badass. Lol 

Just now, AUBwins said:

Tell you what though, Bennett was cold as ice on that drive.  That dude's a badass. Lol 

Dude's a dbag. Reminds me of Gazoo from The Flintstones.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Dude's a dbag. Reminds me of Gazoo from The Flintstones.

He is.  But that drive was impressive.