TN Lt. Governor - this is a MUST SEE.

AU9377

10 hours ago, AU9377 said:

After pushing thru as much anti-gay legislation as can be put on his desk, the world discovers that he  likes young feminine boys.  You just can't make this hypocrisy up.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/tennessee-lt-gov-randy-mcnally-gay-instagram-1234694123/

That's an odd take from the article, did you read it through?

he has met some LGBTQ people who have helped his change his mind about the community. “Initially I was not very kind to that community,” he said. “As I learned some things and met some people in that community I realized they’re still individuals and still have value.”

I wouldn't call someone learning and growing/changing a hypocrite.

Would you call reformed skinheads hypocrites for not sticking to their original hate filled beliefs? 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

he has met some LGBTQ people who have helped his change his mind about the community. “Initially I was not very kind to that community,” he said. “As I learned some things and met some people in that community I realized they’re still individuals and still have value.”

Would you call reformed skinheads hypocrites for not sticking to their original hate filled beliefs? 

Then why does he still support Tennessee's anti-brag show and anti-lgbtq bills if he's changed his original hate filled beliefs? 

Is realizing that gay people "are people and have value" a super noteworthy and admirable belief for Republican politicians to have?

11 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Then why does he still support Tennessee's anti-brag show and anti-lgbtq bills if he's changed his original hate filled beliefs? 

Is realizing that gay people "are people and have value" a super noteworthy and admirable belief for Republican politicians to have?

To the first sentence, I know nothing of this guy, was responding just to the information presented in the article.

To the second sentence, yes I believe change is usually a trip from point A to point B and not the super sudden 180 degree change overnight seen in movies. And in this day and age I would consider someone not being so entrenched in their belief system that they can't be persuaded to change as an admirable trait.

Just odd to me (and maybe to you) that I constantly see the complaint that people are so hardcore into their beliefs that nothing ever changes their mind no matter what proof is brought before them, but then when a dude pops up and says maybe, just maybe he's changing... we have to label him as some type of loser hypocrite for daring to change.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

Did you watch the video? 

At no point has he claimed to have changed his mind about anything.

This older man is telling a 19 year old boy that he can turn a rainy day into sunshine and rainbows and liking his instagram posts while simultaneously supporting what he considers to be bills against the "woke" gays.  I don't know how much deeper the hypocrisy can be.  It is clear as day from the video that he got caught with his pants down, so to speak, and doesn't know quite how to handle it.  He would have been better off not doing the interview at all.

He hasn't developed this affection for young boys at the age of 75.  I'm not attacking him for having those feelings.  Nonetheless, it is hypocritical and deserves mention.

Edited by AU9377

19 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Did you watch the video? 

Just watched it, he makes that claim right at the start. The quote I put up earlier is from the first minute of the video.

20 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

This older man is telling a 19 year old boy that he can turn a rainy day into sunshine and rainbows and liking his instagram posts while simultaneously supporting what he considers to be bills against the "woke" gays.  I don't know how much deeper the hypocrisy can be.  It is clear as day from the video that he got caught with his pants down, so to speak, and doesn't know quite how to handle it.  He would have been better off not doing the interview at all.

Also states later in the video that he has faced blowback from him going against other republicans in some anti-lgbt stuff.

But he also states he has gotten messages of approval from various democrats and some republicans.

23 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

He hasn't developed this affection for young boys at the age of 75.  I'm not attacking him for having those feelings.  Nonetheless, it is hypocritical and deserves mention.

Ok, let's deal with the ageist remark now. Can you tell me at what age a human becomes incapable of developing new thoughts, opinions, or emotions?

At what age do you plan on beginning to stagnate mentally and emotionally? Do you have a date on your calendar set?

All this just going off the data presented and your reply;

extrapolating from how he presents himself and speaks, this guy seems ... at least slightly unhinged to me.

Liking sexually explicit material on your social media account that is named; LtGovMcnally 

:lol:  Who does that lmao

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Just watched it, he makes that claim right at the start. The quote I put up earlier is from the first minute of the video.

Also states later in the video that he has faced blowback from him going against other republicans in some anti-lgbt stuff.

But he also states he has gotten messages of approval from various democrats and some republicans.

Ok, let's deal with the ageist remark now. Can you tell me at what age a human becomes incapable of developing new thoughts, opinions, or emotions?

At what age do you plan on beginning to stagnate mentally and emotionally? Do you have a date on your calendar set?

All this just going off the data presented and your reply;

extrapolating from how he presents himself and speaks, this guy seems ... at least slightly unhinged to me.

Liking sexually explicit material on your social media account that is named; LtGovMcnally 

:lol:  Who does that lmao

LOL.  There is nothing ageist in my statement.  It is a fact that men do not suddenly become attracted to boys at the age of 75.  Instead, that is a lifetime pursuit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

LOL.  There is nothing ageist in my statement.  It is a fact that men do not suddenly become attracted to boys at the age of 75.  Instead, that is a lifetime pursuit.

My tastes have changed dramatically over the years.

I assumed that was normal, maybe I'm the outlier eh. ;) 

On 3/16/2023 at 12:39 PM, Mims44 said:

My tastes have changed dramatically over the years.

I assumed that was normal, maybe I'm the outlier eh. ;) 

You don't believe homosexuality is a "choice" do you?

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You don't believe homosexuality is a "choice" do you?

I wasn't speaking on him finding men attractive so much as the claim 9377 made that tastes in ages of sexual partners don't change.

Mine certainly did, I would never have considered a partner in their 40's 25 years ago :lol: 

But since you brought it up, for more and more people these days their sexuality is fluid. Perfectly normal for someone to find men attractive for months, even years. Then not be into them at all and be into women sexually.

It's a kinda outdated troupe that says "I was attracted to this when I hit puberty, therefore that always has to be my choice forever"

• Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 8:16 PM, Mims44 said:

I wasn't speaking on him finding men attractive so much as the claim 9377 made that tastes in ages of sexual partners don't change.

Mine certainly did, I would never have considered a partner in their 40's 25 years ago :lol: 

But since you brought it up, for more and more people these days their sexuality is fluid. Perfectly normal for someone to find men attractive for months, even years. Then not be into them at all and be into women sexually.

It's a kinda outdated troupe that says "I was attracted to this when I hit puberty, therefore that always has to be my choice forever"

I never said that taste in ages of sexual partners doesn't change.  I said that a 75 year old man doesn't all of a sudden develop an affinity for young feminine boys.  Those two statements are not the same.

I am also not arguing that sexual attraction isn't somewhat fluid for some people.  Maybe it is more nuanced when it comes to my take on this.  I have simply been around a lot of people in a lot of different situations in life.  I am comfortable concluding that if the man is attracted to young feminine boys today, that he also found them attractive when he was 40.  Regardless, it makes his public stance over his lifetime a bit problematic for him politically and logically.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/17/2023 at 8:16 PM, Mims44 said:

If the governor has a "fluid sexuality" wouldn't that make him a hypocrite (at least) for supporting anti-gay legislation?

Edited by homersapien

On 3/16/2023 at 9:22 AM, AU9377 said:

Did you watch the video? 

So, you believe that ALL GAYS ARE WOKE GAYS? Are you so dense that you think that all gay males are queeny twinks? Most of the gay men I know are policemen and firemen. They live in the gym and come with plaenty of muscle on them. They are pretty conservative in most ways. 

Maybe the guy just doent like Woke People? Or can you even comprehend that?

Edited by DKW 86

Living in Knoxville TN, I am condemned to deal with Marsha Blackburn -- a Trump butt kissing US senator who might be even more deranged than The Donald, state legislators like this hypocritical GOP marching bozo, a large tribe of racist/sexist state legislators, and a state governor who is a Trump butt kisser. (And I'm further embarrassed that the governor is an Auburn grad!) Depressing and disgusting.

Edited by AURex
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So, you believe that ALL GAYS ARE WOKE GAYS? Are you so dense that you think that all gay males are queeny twinks? Most of the gay men I know are policemen and firemen. They live in the gym and come with plaenty of muscle on them. They are pretty conservative in most ways. 

Maybe the guy just doent like Woke People? Or can you even comprehend that?

This is an old thread that somehow got resurrected.  All the same, I have no idea why you would assume I think that.  I have never suggested that because I have never been of that opinion. 

When this thread was started, TN was in the news.  I was pointing out the Lt Gov's hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

If the governor has a "fluid sexuality" wouldn't that make him a hypocrite (at least) for supporting anti-gay legislation?

Precisely.

• Like 1