Cal tickets/AU seat sections?

TigerPAC

Anyone know what are the visitor sections at Cal stadium?  Thinking of making the trip but wanting to be close to AU folk.  I tried looking on their website and found a colored map of stadium but no legend to tell me what the colors meant.  

• Like 1

On bigger home games they can barely get 50% of their stadium full.  Imma assume you'll have no problem sitting next to a ton of AU fans and probably can get much better seats than whatever corner they stick AU fans in

• Like 1

Evidently for PAC-10 games usually sections M through P are usually the visitors section. That area might be smaller for a team traveling from 2000 miles away. But everyone makes it abundantly clear that the stadium is usually half empty so get the cheapest ticket you can and sit anywhere.  

I bet there will be 10K Auburn fans at that game. If we weren't expecting this fall, I'd make the trip out there. A good buddy of mine lives in SF. Auburn fans invading Berkely is kind of hilarious lol

Napa Valley + Auburn football would be a helluva weekend. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, woodford said:

I bet there will be 10K Auburn fans at that game. If we weren't expecting this fall, I'd make the trip out there. A good buddy of mine lives in SF. Auburn fans invading Berkely is kind of hilarious lol

Napa Valley + Auburn football would be a helluva weekend. 

I was really looking forward to this game when it was scheduled  SF/Napa/Game would have been a fun trip.  But to have have a child :(