AU Sources Talk

NWALA Tiger

19 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Actually Mike Gittens. Not sure how u know who ZB is but not Mike G LOL

I've never heard of either of these people.

8 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

I've never heard of either of these people.

Zack Blackerby does the Locked On Auburn podcast everyday.  It’s probably the most polished and consistent AU podcast available to us.  ZB has good analysis and guests, but you can tell his info has probably been vetted by AU as it’s rarely critical of AU or its coaches/admin.  If you want a general “this is what’s going on” from a pro-AU position it’s a good source.

17 hours ago, W.E.D said:

It's basically Tubs' fault.  He seemed to force the orange as our primary color down our throats.  I prefer blue/white with Orange accents 

I think it’s the tint of the orange that’s wrong.   It’s supposed to be burnt orange and navy blue.   Not sure when or where the orange got this tint to it.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I think it’s the tint of the orange that’s wrong.   It’s supposed to be burnt orange and navy blue.   Not sure when or where the orange got this tint to it.  

Idk it's the color.of the stripes on our jersey, isn't it? Has that stripe ever been "burnt orange"???

Srs

15 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Idk it's the color.of the stripes on our jersey, isn't it? Has that stripe ever been "burnt orange"???

Srs

Our orange has been the brighter orange for a long time.  It’s better than the hot pink version you found on wal-mart Auburn clothes in the 90’s.

FWIW, orange is the most difficult color to control output on screen and print which is the reason we see so many different bad variations.  I can send off digital renderings and a color/finish board to a client and it can appear drastically different than my intention based not only on their monitor and printer settings, but on how their computer converts color from one format to another.  PDF is the worst.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Ha ha. I listen to some of those, too. What's the one with the guy that calls everyone "big dog"?

Jeffrey Lee 

Auburn tigers on auburn live....YouTube channel

Edited by AU80cruiser
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Our orange has been the brighter orange for a long time.  It’s better than the hot pink version you found on wal-mart Auburn clothes in the 90’s.

FWIW, orange is the most difficult color to control output on screen and print which is the reason we see so many different bad variations.  I can send off digital renderings and a color/finish board to a client and it can appear drastically different than my intention based not only on their monitor and printer settings, but on how their computer converts color from one format to another.  PDF is the worst.

I have a couple Auburn shirts that definitely show up as Red when I'm on video. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I take pride in the fact that you and I sniffed out the Harsin stink very early on and held our ground through the onslaught of "he's alpha male with a method to his madness" nonsense. They should give us our own little badge on here for that. 

Homie GIFs | Tenor

Want pics with y’all wearing these badges!!!! That is if I can see them through the smoke.

Edited by Hank2020
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Yeah, he seems okay. Does he get paid to pump Built bars, too? 

No doubt Built bars pays the bills. Locked On Auburn is just a hobby.😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

IMO,  ZB does have very solid sources. 

Well glad to hear he's gotten better. For a good while his info didn't pan out much so I stopped paying attention to him.