Big Cat Weekend Thread

toddc

16 minutes ago, toddc said:

That’s why I posted them because it adds to the narrative from higher up sources.

That's one way of looking at it. I look at it as garbage unless they get proven credibility. I'll try to remember this so I don't complain anymore in the future.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, toddc said:

29 minutes ago, woodford said:

I say top 15 by the end of the week and top 10 by ESD!

I agree

On 7/9/2023 at 6:11 PM, AUwent said:

Approximately how high do you think we finish?

On 7/9/2023 at 6:13 PM, bigbird said:

8-12

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I agree

We are sitting at 11 commits now and are looking to add 2-4 five stars and a hand full of 4*’s. That’s only good enough for 8

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We are sitting at 11 commits now and are looking to add 2-4 five stars and a hand full of 4*’s. That’s only good enough for 8

Others will add others as well

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Others will add others as well

image.gif.7d2960a16b65af6f47a3df817df0ebd2.gif

Anyone watch this show?! Hilarious 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’d love to see an agenda of what they actually plan to do at BCW. What time is Red Rover? When does the fruit come out? Do they sing fight songs around the campfire? Can’t wait for the pics and the results.  😁

• Like 1

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Love 1

17 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I’d love to see an agenda of what they actually plan to do at BCW. What time is Red Rover? When does the fruit come out? Do they sing fight songs around the campfire? Can’t wait for the pics and the results.  😁

They actually do a few games and team-building things. Dinner. Lots of chatting. Show them some videos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

They actually do a few games and team-building things. Dinner. Lots of chatting. Show them some videos. 

I was just being silly.  But thanks for the info. Is it one day or two?

17 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

"Come be Auburn Hard and Auburn Fast"

I'll take "Things I Wish I Could Unsee" for $500.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Usually first day is more formal (team exercises) than the individual coaches kind of take over. 

have a funny Harsin story from last Big Cat…the players dunked a tub of cold water on his head. He turned beat red and looked like he was going to murder the entire room…then he realized that he had no choice but to roll with it, so he tried to laugh it off. But for a solid 30 seconds there was complete silence as we tried to see how he was going to react. 

Harsin is more of a hot tub guy which might explain his reaction. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Usually first day is more formal (team exercises) than the individual coaches kind of take over. 

have a funny Harsin story from last Big Cat…the players dunked a tub of cold water on his head. He turned beat red and looked like he was going to murder the entire room…then he realized that he had no choice but to roll with it, so he tried to laugh it off. But for a solid 30 seconds there was complete silence as we tried to see how he was going to react. 

he-was-an-extraodinary-man-norah-satie.g

2 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

From the same phony that put out videos with him and the players working out and playing in the rain. Thanks again boosters for delivering us from football hell.

4 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Should put the bucket on his head and beat on it.