Big Cat Weekend Thread

toddc

4 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I gotta hand it to u bro, u ain't giving yourself no wiggle room. I like it!

Yesterday, I visited with a former Alumni Association president.   He used nearly the same words as the person who inspired my initial post -- "people will be shocked."   Those words don't wiggle well.    These guys have zero reason to say such things to me if they don't believe them to be 100% true.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

KW, Here is a parable just for you.    Imagine one beautiful July morning, before having friends over for an afternoon pool party, you wake up and OH SNAP-- what are those little, discolored round things all over the bottom of the pool --the dreaded algae.  CRAP what to do?  Well, you could do a HARS i.e. look at that pool, tell it you are hard and then do next to nothing and just hope the problem somehow fixes itself.   You could do a Mahl -- i.e. have really good intentions, pop in some double bubble, fire the people that built the pool, talk about how good the pool looked the entire week before and decide that all in all your pool looks pretty darn good.    Or you could do a Dannyhugh, i.e. get your arse to work brushing the entire pool, end to end and side to side, shallow, deep. walls and all.   Once you complete the hard work, you go and get say FOUR bags of chlorine SHOCK.    And, you don't opt for the lesser product.  That will not get your pool where you want it to be.    No, you go get the product that has 4 and 5 star reviews.     I hope this helps.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

KW, Here is a parable just for you.    Imagine one beautiful July morning, before having friends over for an afternoon pool party, you wake up and OH SNAP-- what are those little, discolored round things all over the bottom of the pool --the dreaded algae.  CRAP what to do?  Well, you could do a HARS i.e. look at that pool, tell it you are hard and then do next to nothing and just hope the problem somehow fixes itself.   You could do a Mahl -- i.e. have really good intentions, pop in some double bubble, fire the people that built the pool, talk about how good the pool looked the entire week before and decide that all in all your pool looks pretty darn good.    Or you could do a Dannyhugh, i.e. get your arse to work brushing the entire pool, end to end and side to side, shallow, deep. walls and all.   Once you complete the hard work, you go and get say FOUR bags of chlorine SHOCK.    And, you don't opt for the lesser product.  That will not get your pool where you want it to be.    No, you go get the product that has 4 and 5 star reviews.     I hope this helps.

Or the sower works well. 

Previous two coaches scattered among the path, the rocky ground and the thorns. All withered or got choked out. 

Hugh is sowing in good soil. Excited about harvest time. 

Thanks for sharing what you are hearing. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Cole Pinkston of AU On3 just put the over under for commits at BCW at 3.5, and that's not including Riddick from Wednesday.

Whoa-damn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

@AuCivilEng1 

Interesting, huh?

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Cole Pinkston of AU On3 just put the over under for commits at BCW at 3.5, and that's not including Riddick from Wednesday.

Whoa-damn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I would almost take the over 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Wait what does this have to do with me?

Just intrigued how you would react to Cole' prediction.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Oooohhhhh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I did a Stone Cold gif to you without seeing you had done a STSA gif. Great minds.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I did a Stone Cold gif to you without seeing you had done a STSA gif. Great minds.

TDE Wrestling — THEY DID THE THING!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Yesterday, I visited with a former Alumni Association president.   He used nearly the same words as the person who inspired my initial post -- "people will be shocked."   Those words don't wiggle well.    These guys have zero reason to say such things to me if they don't believe them to be 100% true.

I saw Coach Crime speak at the SOWEGA Auburn Club a month back and he had a ringing endorsement for CHF. He said he calls him at 4 am asking for updates. I know that's something they probably all say but he seemed genuine about his excitement. 

I, for one, cannot wait till this weekend. I think I'm more excited for it than kickoff.

Ok maybe not. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Well, we either gonna pee our pants with excitement or crap our pants with disappointment come Monday. Either way we gonna be a messy bunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Well, we either gonna pee our pants with excitement or crap our pants with disappointment come Monday. Either way we gonna be a messy bunch.

The Auburn way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

The Auburn way.

Fat fingered that. Meant to be a laugh. Sorry E

• Haha 3