Biggest contributor to his team

Draven

Who is going to be the biggest contributor to his NFL team? And why?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to be the biggest contributor to his NFL team? And why?

• Ronnie Brown, Miami
    • Carnell Williams, Tampa
    • Jason Campbell, Washington
    • Carlos Rogers, Washington
    • Junior Rosegreen, Seattle
    • Jay Ratliff, Dallas
    • Brett Eddins, Giants

I say Ronnie Brown will be a one way ticket out of town for Ricky and should have a good year as a much needed running back in Miami

Carnell. Tampa has needed a solid runningback for years. Even when Warrick Dunn was there Mike Alstott was getting a lot of their teams rushing yards. Michael Pittman is not a starting RB, he has never had a 1000 yard season his whole career, but Tampa has used him for 3 years now.

The Skins have NO depth at Cornerback. They traded away Champ Bailey 2 years ago and Fred Smoot last year. Sean Springs is solid at the other corner, but they are banking on Carlos to hold his side.

Carnell, easy. Carnell will be the focus of the offense and has a good OL in front of him. Ronnie will have to split time with Ricky and has an awful OL in front of him.

:au:

I say Caddy, because the Bucs have no one else. That's why he's first string already, and that's why he'll be SOOO important.

I love all the other guys too, but they have people around or in front of them....

:au::homer:

I say Caddy, because the Bucs have no one else. That's why he's first string already, and that's why he'll be SOOO important.

I love all the other guys too, but they have people around or in front of them....

:au:   :homer:

174512[/snapback]

Caddy because of what he said.

A local radio show here in Baton Rouge was discussing NFL Rookies yesterday, and they felt that Caddy was by far going to be the best rookie drafted. Jimmy Ott (host of show) went on to talk about how he just loved watching Caddy run and refered to a run vs. Ole Miss (either last year or the year before) that he said was just UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm sure I saw the run but can't remember off the top of my head.

Caddy was an exciting back to watch!

A local radio show here in Baton Rouge was discussing NFL Rookies yesterday, and they felt that Caddy was by far going to be the best rookie drafted.  Jimmy Ott (host of show) went on to talk about how he just loved watching Caddy run and refered to a run vs. Ole Miss (either last year or the year before) that he said was just UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm sure I saw the run but can't remember off the top of my head.

174560[/snapback]

Domanick Davis turned into a *pretty* good NFL back. It's good to see the SEC well represented in the NFL.

A local radio show here in Baton Rouge was discussing NFL Rookies yesterday, and they felt that Caddy was by far going to be the best rookie drafted.  Jimmy Ott (host of show) went on to talk about how he just loved watching Caddy run and refered to a run vs. Ole Miss (either last year or the year before) that he said was just UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm sure I saw the run but can't remember off the top of my head.

174560[/snapback]

I voted Caddy

Caddy was a constant highlight film, but he did have an incredible run down the right sideline against Ole Miss last year.

I went Caddy too. I watched the SECCG replay the other night and that video someone posted the other day recapping last year. I actually think I took his ability for granted. Even his 5 yard runs are a thing of beauty and make you wonder if any other back could do what he did. Speed, strength, balance, vision...dude's got it all.

Gruden's offense just needs a homerun back to jump up into the top 10. He has one. RB will have to carry the entire load for the fish since they were satisfied with QB's they have. Who are they again? Earl Morrall and David Woodley, right?

174560[/snapback]

Domanick Davis turned into a *pretty* good NFL back. It's good to see the SEC well represented in the NFL.

174569[/snapback]

yeah no joke!!!

SEC, home of the "even though you're a backup, you'll be an NFL star"

I voted for Jay because he will be under everybody radar gun this year and nobody will really know who he is and they wont double team him, and you combind that with his speed......just ask #12 :blink: from that west alabama school how fast he is.

Archived