CFN's Top 200 Players

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

For those of you that have any respect for CFN. I just found it interesting:

Top 50 Players

Follow the links for numbers 51-200. There are a copuple more, including Courtney Taylor at 51.

16. OT Marcus McNeill, Sr., Auburn

He should be in the NFL. The 6-9, 337-pound senior will be on everyone's All-America list and should be the SEC's best lineman. He's a massive run blocker who was the team's most consistent player on the line throughout last year. He'll once again hold down his spot on the left side.

28. LB Travis Williams, Sr., Auburn

While not all that big at only 207 pounds, Williams is a tough tackler and speedy enough playmaker to be a strong pass rusher. He's also good at dropping into pass coverage as a third safety. He earned First Team All-SEC honors last year leading the team in tackles.

37. DE Stanley McClover, Soph., Auburn

Get the All-America hype rolling. McClover isn't all that big at 247 pounds, but he's blazing quick on the end proving to be too fast for 99% of college football tackles (including Auburn's). He tied Quentin Groves for the team lead in sacks even though he only played part-time. In the full-time role, he'll be devastating if he's as good as he was in spring practice. Unstoppable.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Just for reference, no Bama player is ranked higher than 137, unless I missed something.

Meco Ryans- 137.

If Brodie Croyle - 156.

Darby - 158.

Guest Tigrinum Major

If Brodie Croyle - 156.

174611[/snapback]

I just love that. :D

174612[/snapback]

Thanks. I'll be here all week. ;)

Hard to take issue with that. I bet CT is in the top 50 by season's end. Devin, Ben, and Mix are just too talented for teams to double Taylor and the only DB that can hang with him one-on-one also plays on the plains.

Croyle at 156???? Please tell me this is the SEC top 200 players!!!

I know yall will probably agree, but Croyle hasn't shown me ANYTHING since he has been at Bama.......Not very impressed with him in ANY way!!!

I can't remember who posted it, but an AU fan posted something on TF.com about how for awhile there he thought Brodie Croyles first name was "If", because all Bama fans say is "If Brodie Croyle this, If Brodie Croyle that"

pretty funny stuff!!

Croyle at 156???? Please tell me this is the SEC top 200 players!!!

I know yall will probably agree, but Croyle hasn't shown me ANYTHING since he has been at Bama.......Not very impressed with him in ANY way!!!

174645[/snapback]

He has heart. No major wins, but a ton of heart. And he has more moral victories than Vandy during the Dinardo era.

Archived