Baseball vs Ole Miss

9-0 good guys.    About 1 foot from being 12-0.    Cole was robbed of a 3 run dong.    Headed to bottom of 5.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Butch was scheduled to do an interview shortly after Herberholz left the game, and he asked not to be interviewed.   Top of 5 and he still has not done an interview.    3-0 good guys, 2 on and no one out... 

Hopefully cautionary as you said or something as simple as finger blister. Obviously Butch was concerned. Other than that fun game if you are one of us good guys. Enjoying this one out on the deck. Beautiful day in East Alabama.

There’s something especially enjoyable about doing this to OM. Their fans have a swag in all sports that their long term resume doesn’t align with. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

There’s something especially enjoyable about doing this to OM. Their fans have a swag in all sports that their long term resume doesn’t align with. 

When my sons were in school they referred to OM as the “Daddy’s Girl” school. Do have some family with Ole Miss ties and they are accustomed to losing. The swag is a head scratcher.

• Like 2

The TV broadcast just showed Herbie walking around, laughing, eating seeds.    Nothing at all seemed wrong.    Maybe he had an emergency upset stomach....

• Love 1

This Cole Foster looks like last year's regional series Cole Foster.    I bet we have 8 oppo hits today including an oppo HR by Irish.    12-0 good guys.    3 outs and we rule rule last year's Natty Champ, AGAIN!!!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

This Cole Foster looks like last year's regional series Cole Foster.    I bet we have 8 oppo hits today including an oppo HR by Irish.    12-0 good guys.    3 outs and we rule rule last year's Natty Champ, AGAIN!!!!!

We were just mentioning the same. Think Bobby Pierce turned it up notch to.

• Like 1

Butch giving some arms a chance.   Unfortunately Murphy had a really bad outing.    It would be nice for Isbell to have a good outing.

57 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Other than that bottom 7, this is some fun baseball! Finish it Auburn! 

Been a great couple of days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Watch that grand slam:

I mean, nobody even watched it lol.  Not the players nor the fans.  Don't think I've seen such lack of interest in a ball ever in a stadium haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Pierce gets a bunt single to load them and Cooper clears them with a no doubter.

18 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I mean, nobody even watched it lol.  Not the players nor the fans.  Don't think I've seen such lack of interest in a ball ever in a stadium haha

As LP said it was a no doubter.  A first pitch hanging curve ball, I guess Cooper was looking for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

When my sons were in school they referred to OM as the “Daddy’s Girl” school. Do have some family with Ole Miss ties and they are accustomed to losing. The swag is a head scratcher.

I grew up in Mississippi. A lot(not all) have that air about them. 

Pompous.

• Like 3

That puts us at 14-13 in SEC play with a lot to play for this next week! 16 SEC wins puts you in hosting conversation. I would have to think a sweep could all but guarantee it. Get an 18th in Hoover and you better start buying your tickets! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

As LP said it was a no doubter.  A first pitch hanging curve ball, I guess Cooper was looking for it.

I think as soon as he saw the pitch out of his hand, he knew its was a salami.

• Like 1

I would feel much better if we could get a positive update on Herberholz. Anyone heard anything?