Montgomery beer distributor on Bud Light controversy: ‘You deserve to know the truth’

1 minute ago, Didba said:

If it was it wooshed me pretty hard, which my bad, I guess.

Thou shalt not allow a quote on AUFamily to woosh you.....

19 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

An honest question.  He has argued in front of the Supreme Court, but that may not be your cup of tea.

No, I am not jealous of Ted Cruz, albeit, yeah he's a better lawyer than me since I was just licensed in January, and have little experience.

However, by the time I have practiced the same amount he has I probably will be because I don't have end goals that are political.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

I shouldn't have overreacted. 

1 minute ago, Didba said:

I shouldn't have overreacted. 

No harm no foul. It happens. I always fall back to sarcasm. It is a forum after all. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

A true sense of humanity is not tribal.  A true sense of humanity attempts to understand and respect, not demonize and disenfranchise.

Thus your phony false narrative that Alex referred to.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Didba said:

No, I am not jealous of Ted Cruz, albeit, yeah he's a better lawyer than me since I was just licensed in January, and have little experience.

However, by the time I have practiced the same amount he has I probably will be because I don't have end goals that are political.

Its good to be confident.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:.

What are your thoughts on the Biden administration supporting *gender affirming care* to minors.  It this something you agree with?

Do you know what you’re saying? If you are referring to the bill that protects trans gender youth’s healthcare, do you know what that means? 

And secondly don’t f**king play the “we just care about the children” card on me. I’ve sat on this website and watched you admittedly voice your descent for regulated gun laws that would protect children from….you guessed it…the number one killer of youths in this country. Spare me. You don’t care about children. You just don’t like the idea of trans people being a thing. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Facepalm 4
  • Dislike 2

34 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I didn’t even understand what he meant. I didn’t know I was going to have to defend circumcisions today. I was not prepared. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

I didn’t even understand what he meant. I didn’t know I was going to have to defend circumcisions today. I was not prepared. 

I can defend circumcisions. @AuCivilEng1 “foreskin”removal, per the Old Testament,  is not the same as complete amputation.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I can defend circumcisions. @AuCivilEng1 “foreskin”removal, per the Old Testament,  is not the same as complete amputation.

I don’t think you consider a procedure that promotes health, cleanliness and reduces premature ejaculation  “ mutilation”…. I know adult men who elected to do it in their 30s. 
   It shows the lack of actual argument a person has to work with. 

Edited by alexava
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Do you know what you’re saying? If you are referring to the bill that protects trans gender youth’s healthcare, do you know what that means? 

And secondly don’t f**king play the “we just care about the children” card on me. I’ve sat on this website and watched you admittedly voice your descent for regulated gun laws that would protect children from….you guessed it…the number one killer of youths in this country. Spare me. You don’t care about children. You just don’t like the idea of trans people being a thing. 

No, you are wrong again.  The number one killer of youth is abortion, but you won’t accept that.  The Gun is not the issue unless you blame an object that has no way of moving without a person using it in an unapproved manner.  There is no need to rehash the 2nd Amendment issue as you are just as blinded by bias as you have shown several times.

I do not approve of the government using the school system to advance their ideology.  If a religion is not allowed to be taught in schools for fear of indoctrinating children, this ideology should not be taught either.  A child should be brought up by their parents with regard to ideologies and the same with religion.

The *so called gender affirming care* should be affirming the gender he or she was born with.  The marketing term of gender affirming care is NOT life saving health care.  Life saving is removing tumors or organ replacements, this is removing perfectly healthy body parts to satisfy a mentally ill individual to appease him or her.  It is giving puberty blockers to go against naturally maturing of a child.  Nothing could go wrong could it?

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, you are wrong again.  The number one killer of youth is abortion

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I found this interesting. Watch the video.

https://protectingblacklife.org/facts-about-abortion/

• Like 2

You libs should read or just watch some YouTube interviews with Abigail Shryer. You won’t but you should. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, alexava said:

You libs should read or just watch some YouTube interviews with Abigail Shryer. You won’t but you should. 

Amen.

https://www.abigailshrier.com/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

That was hard to watch. I bet she is a joy to work with. 

Typical though, trying to spin things that folks hate trans people because they are trying to protect minors from making life altering decisions before their bodies are fully developed.

I wouldn't say "folks" necessarily hate trans people, I would say that MAGA conservatives are obsessed with them.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

i think a lot of people do hate trans. when you rise up thinking you know more than doctors that to me is way more than dislike.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

They are comparable is the fact that conservatives have decided that them being treated decently and not dehumanized is obviously a threat to them. The point of all this is that you or any of your types can not name one legit reason that Bud Light should be demonized for sponsoring DM. Not one. It doesn't hurt you, it doesn't prevent you from buying their product, it doesn't affect you in any way. The only reason to get this bent out of shape about it is if you just don't want those types of people to be able to participate in the free market, because you don't like them. 

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but nobody has put forth any kind of logical excuse, that doesn't involve drummed up conspiracy theories that you would hear on Alex Jones.

people laughed when they had the tranny thing going on mash...............

15 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

An honest question.  He has argued in front of the Supreme Court, but that may not be your cup of tea.

he also talked a lot of trash about a stolen election as well.

On 5/22/2023 at 9:08 PM, alexava said:

are you not the same guy kissing hars ass in the football section? and you expect me to believe anything you say? see how that works?

• Dislike 1

41 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

are you not the same guy kissing hars ass in the football section? and you expect me to believe anything you say? see how that works?

You think this is an argument?  Leave what is said in other forums to those forums.  I guess you weren’t for Harsin when he was first hired?

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You think this is an argument?  Leave what is said in other forums to those forums.  I guess you weren’t for Harsin when he was first hired?

of course i was. well he admitted he screwed up and apologized. but i will say what i want dude so keep your crap to yourself. we bring a ton of different things these threads and you are just upset i banged one of your guys. then you want to shame me because i was hopeful for that moron as well? lol 

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

of course i was. well he admitted he screwed up and apologized. but i will say what i want dude so keep your crap to yourself. we bring a ton of different things these threads and you are just upset i banged one of your guys. then you want to shame me because i was hopeful for that moron as well? lol 

This is incoherent.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is incoherent.

good because it was none of you r business anyway.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:19 PM, I_M4_AU said:

What do you think about going after AB for advertising to minors, which is the point.  If you don’t like Ted Cruz and you live in Texas, just vote him out.

I understand he is a pretty good lawyer.  Are you jealous?

It is hard being jealous of a man with the backbone of a jelly fish.  Cruz is an intelligent guy that was in the right place at the right time and was fortunate enough to not lose focus, thanks in part to a dedicated, equally intelligent, wife.  I didn't lose respect for him because we disagree about some policy issue or the way he chooses to interpret some constitutional amendment or legal matter.

I have no respect for him as a lawyer and a politician because of his willingness to kiss the ring of any man, woman or movement that he believes will benefit him personally on his quest to become President.

Below is why I will  never trust Ted Cruz....

• Like 1