2025 4* Edge Jakaleb, JJ (Starburst) Faulk Commits To AU!

ellitor

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dang why isn’t the tweets I copy and paste not loading anymore on here!? 😭😭

Fixed

• Love 1

I was like not again!!!! That fake out got me good!!! I was devestated for a split second!!! 😂😂

• Haha 2

• ellitor changed the title to 2025 4* Edge Jakaleb (JJ) Faulk Commits To AU!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic
10 hours ago, Zeek said:

Just my opinion but I think he’s a better athlete than his brother (who might legitimately start for us this year). Let’s see how this goes. Kid loves Alabama FWIW.

Ok bro we got to have a discussion! There were no signs of him choosing another school like there were kam and our other misses lately. So what’s up!? Why did you put this about bama? You of all people had to be 97% sure he was going to AU!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 2

IMG_2960.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I was like not again!!!! That fake out got me good!!! I was devestated for a split second!!! 😂😂

Why didn't anyone post a video link? I didn't know there was a live video.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Family Reunion: 2025 Top247 edge Jakaleb 'JJ' Faulk commits to Auburn

Jakaleb "JJ" Faulk's commitment pushes Auburn to No. 11 in the 247Sports team recruiting rankings for the 2025 class.

9 mins

The Faulk brother duo will reunite in a couple of years. Class of 2025 4-star edge rusher Jakaleb "JJ" Faulk announced on Monday his commitment to Auburn, choosing the Tigers over Alabama.

JJ’s older brother, Keldric Faulk, is currently a freshman defensive end for Auburn and is projected as a potential starter at defensive end. Keldric was recently named to the 247Sports Freshman All-American Team. And in two years, JJ is set to join him at Auburn after the two dominated together at Highland Home (Ala.).

“I’m very excited,” Faulk told Auburn Undercover. “It’s great to see if I can play at least a season with my brother. I’m ready to see what Auburn’s got in store. I just can’t wait.”

In the 2025 class, Faulk is ranked by 247Sports as the No. 111 player, No. 13 edge rusher and No. 10 player in Alabama. At 6-foot-3 and 225 pounds as he enters his junior season, Faulk’s future position is still somewhat in flux.

While JJ’s now set to join Keldric, it was not a forced decision by any means.

“Time after time I asked him what’s it like?” JJ said. “How is it, how is practice? I just asked him simple questions like that and he tells me to follow my own path wherever I feel like is home he wants me to go that way. He taught me well.”

He now joins 4-star Opelika (Ala.) defensive lineman Malik Autry, with the Tigers holding the No. 11 class in the country in the next recruiting cycle. The two give an early start and some early momentum for Auburn in 2025, building on what’s already shaping up to be an impressive 2024 class.

“The staff, everybody’s committing because they know it’s good people there,” Faulk said. “They know what Coach Freeze has planned for Auburn. They’ve got a good plan on how the season’s going to go and they’re looking pretty good so far.”

Also holding offers from the likes of Georgia, Florida, Clemson and plenty others, Faulk is a dominant two-way player at a multitude of positions for his high school team.

And in a couple of years, he’ll settle in somewhere at Auburn.

“I’m coming home, War Eagle,” Faulk said.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I usually try to but I was out of pocket. Sorry 😞 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

JJ Commits to AU!

Dynomite GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I actually met and spoke to Thelma several years ago. She was at a celebrity booth signing autographs  in Uptown Birmingham . Very nice lady.

Also, nice pick up of JJ as well.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ok bro we got to have a discussion! There were no signs of him choosing another school like there were kam and our other misses lately. So what’s up!? Why did you put this about bama? You of all people had to be 97% sure he was going to AU!

Reverse jinx after I was so confident in Flory, KJ, and Franklin 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I legit couldn’t find it and was running behind 

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Reverse jinx after I was so confident in Flory, KJ, and Franklin 

Well then thank you for your contributions!!! Let’s keep this tradition going and hope it leads to the same result! 😂😂

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

I didn’t realize he is 2 years out.  I thought the high school coach was trying to make jokes.  Cool he committed.  I can’t get too excited this far out in the weird wacky world of NIL these days.  Hopefully he doesn’t flip to Bama and we have to endure that taunt he did.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

@GwillMac6 There’s a problem since Twitter changed to X.

The workaround is a pain but it’s doable.

You have to share(up arrow ) the tweet via your browser and copy  the http link from the search bar and then paste in the AU family field and it will then upload.

Good luck! PM me if you want to.

I’m using iPhone to do it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1