2025 4* Edge Jakaleb, JJ (Starburst) Faulk Commits To AU!

ellitor

13 hours ago, AUght2win said:

I mean I guess he sort of brought it on himself for the fakeout but it made me really sad there was CLEARLY way more cheers for the Bama hat than Auburn. Those HH people/students need to support their kids wherever they go.

Or the cheers just sound louder when there are no front teeth to muffle the sound. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

May.

May and Deuce are close friends, along with Alvin.

I heard we are favored with several very high profile Edge players for 25.   So, is it safe to say that May is a take?   Obviously Alvin and Deuce are at the top of the board!

And holy cow!   Highland Home isn’t a big school.  The thought of both Faulks and May on the same HS DL is terrifying!!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

So, is it safe to say that May is a take?

Not sure anyone really knows right now.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

So, is it safe to say that May is a take?

@AUpreacherman22 Not safe to say. We are likely only taking 2 Edges and from the many edge targets we are in a good spot with we don't know which guys are a true LB or DE as opposed to the hybrid Edge position, as WED has already detailed. We also don't know what our staff's board looks like either.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

OLE HCBHF has coached a couple other brothers on the same D unit before who turned out pretty good. WAR  DAMN FAULKS

names?

4 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

OLE HCBHF has coached a couple other brothers on the same D unit before who turned out pretty good. WAR  DAMN FAULKS

Very glad to keep it in the Family. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Bob and Zel Kim D Chee  (Nkimdeichi- Robert and denzel)

Never heard of Denzel?

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Never heard of Denzel?

I thought that was the brothers name I could be wrong. I remember HCHF coaching at Ole Piss and there was big dog RKn and then he had a brother who was either a LB or in the secondary that was decent as well. Maybe he got released or hurt IIRC...but they played together at least 1 season I think. 

I thought he was a good hire initially, but Freeze is certainly exceeding my expectations.

He's on a tear 'cruitin wise.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 4

• ellitor changed the title to 2025 4* Edge Jakaleb, JJ (Starburst) Faulk Commits To AU!

I know we've had 2 brothers starting in the same season before (David and Kenny Irons), but they were on opposite sides of the ball.

Have we ever had 2 brothers starting on the same side of the ball?

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...