2024 4* DL TJ Lindsey Commits to AU!!

ellitor

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else noticed that a ton of our commits, whether high school or transfer portal, all mention the same thing about Hugh Freeze, his coaching staff and our fanbase? They always mention how Freeze and his staff really make them feel like they're wanted and that they're a top priority for this staff. Many of them say that they didn't feel they were wanted by other schools nearly as much as Auburn has made them feel wanted. I've also read where alot of our commits mention that our fanbase made them feel like they were at home, the moment they came into town and stepped on campus. If you love Auburn, she'll love you back!!!

Coach Freeze and this coaching staff are really doing great on the recruiting trail for a number of reasons but one reason is because they truly seem to care about the players and that can't be faked. These commits have been courted by many coaches and have heard every recruiting spill known to man, so they can spot a BS'er when they encounter one. They can also feel when a coaching staff truly cares about them too. Momma and Daddy can tell who is for real and who is just for show. 

I remember soon after Freeze came here, we ended up signing Brian Battie from USF. Battie's father said he has raised his son to be a good man and he needed to know that the school he sent his son to would continue to mold him into a great young man. He said that's the reason he felt comfortable sending his son to play for Hugh Freeze, his RB coach Cadillac Williams and Auburn. 

For many families, it goes farther than just NIL and playing time. They want to know their son, grandson, nephew, etc. is being led in the right direction and that his coaches care about the person he is, rather than just the star player he is. This is where Coach Freeze and his coaching staff are knocking it out of the park and they're connecting with these kids and their families.

Welcome to Auburn TJ Lindsey. The Auburn fanbase is VERY happy to have you and your family. WDE

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

Awesome!

way too many P5 offers to only be ranked 34th DL.  Looks like we got a goodin 

Rivals has him top 150 and #17 at his position.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Tigermike said:

IMG_20230812_152116.jpg

I threw up a little bit in my mouth just now seeing that dope’s face!

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 4* DL TJ Lindsey Commits to AU!!
2 hours ago, toddc said:

I think there’s a problem posting twitter on the forum today. Did you try to add this tweet?

@toddc There's not. You just have to put your cursor on the date & time of the tweet. That is a link and the one that automatically embeds on here when copied from there.

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@toddc There's not. You just have to put your cursor on the date & time of the tweet. That is a link and the one that automatically embeds on here when copied from there.

Okay 

I have probably posted 100 tweets  the same way and never had a problem. I guess something has changed.

I’m using my iPhone 

Edited by toddc

https://x.com/tjlindsey_/status/1690467532015042560?s=46&t=OtqBJvNJTzhJNnPRA2TGtA

Same problem 

It says “saving “ at the bottom but not never loaded.

Using iPhone and hitting the share button 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

@toddc & @KansasTiger  just posted like it always has been done for me.

You using an iPhone?

22 minutes ago, GoudaMac said:

7vl5dg.jpg

You know, the 2021 Iron Bowl--had we won--probably would've been incredibly pyrrhic. Not only would we have been stuck with him for another year but he likely would've doubled down on his belief that he didn't need to recruit.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

An iPad

I don’t know what is going on.

9 minutes ago, AUwent said:

You know, the 2021 Iron Bowl--had we won--probably would've been incredibly pyrrhic. Not only would we have been stuck with him for another year but he likely would've doubled down on his belief that he didn't need to recruit.

And they would have given him an extension and big raise.  🙄 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Has anyone else noticed that a ton of our commits, whether high school or transfer portal, all mention the same thing about Hugh Freeze, his coaching staff and our fanbase? They always mention how Freeze and his staff really make them feel like they're wanted and that they're a top priority for this staff. Many of them say that they didn't feel they were wanted by other schools nearly as much as Auburn has made them feel wanted. I've also read where alot of our commits mention that our fanbase made them feel like they were at home, the moment they came into town and stepped on campus. If you love Auburn, she'll love you back!!!

Coach Freeze and this coaching staff are really doing great on the recruiting trail for a number of reasons but one reason is because they truly seem to care about the players and that can't be faked. These commits have been courted by many coaches and have heard every recruiting spill known to man, so they can spot a BS'er when they encounter one. They can also feel when a coaching staff truly cares about them too. Momma and Daddy can tell who is for real and who is just for show. 

I remember soon after Freeze came here, we ended up signing Brian Battie from USF. Battie's father said he has raised his son to be a good man and he needed to know that the school he sent his son to would continue to mold him into a great young man. He said that's the reason he felt comfortable sending his son to play for Hugh Freeze, his RB coach Cadillac Williams and Auburn. 

For many families, it goes farther than just NIL and playing time. They want to know their son, grandson, nephew, etc. is being led in the right direction and that his coaches care about the person he is, rather than just the star player he is. This is where Coach Freeze and his coaching staff are knocking it out of the park and they're connecting with these kids and their families.

Welcome to Auburn TJ Lindsey. The Auburn fanbase is VERY happy to have you and your family. WDE

Very well said.   Another word you hear them use about CHF is "real."   I think he is super normal and very relatable.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, toddc said:

https://x.com/tjlindsey_/status/1690467532015042560?s=46&t=OtqBJvNJTzhJNnPRA2TGtA

Same problem 

It says “saving “ at the bottom but not never loaded.

Using iPhone and hitting the share button 

I see what you mean. I redid your first link from my computer & it worked. Not so much on iphone.

• Thanks 1

Can we stop talking about the misery Harsin brought us? We are beating a dead horse. Also we are doing that thing women do when they remember every mistake we make & keep reminding us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

^^^at this point, it’s a blessing. Sometimes you gotta hit rock-bottom before you turn things around and rise from the ashes…looks like that’s where we are 

• Like 2