Marjorie Taylor Greene Shows Photos Of Naked Hunter Biden At IRS Whistleblower Hearing

Didba

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Answer the question.

Remind me what it was. I think this is intended for someone else because I answered your question from a couple of days ago. 

17 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Remind me what it was. I think this is intended for someone else because I answered your question from a couple of days ago. 

I think it was essentially whether Hunter is crazy. You and I have common ground, though, in that neither of us want to scroll back. Cheers.

37 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I think it was essentially whether Hunter is crazy. You and I have common ground, though, in that neither of us want to scroll back. Cheers.

Ok. While I didn’t officially label him as crazy I did acknowledge he’s a train wreck of a human. Also a druggy degenerate. So I guess I could also classify him as crazy. 

11 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Hunter didn’t do this to himself. I blame his parents. 

In all fairness, I bet Joe was judging just how much of a s*** Show any election was going to be with HB in the spotlight.

In 2020, we had covid and basically campaigning from a Bunker so PJB could hide out for most of the campaign. Now, with 2024 coming, there will be open attacks, whole broadsides into HB Income and OBVIOUS Sweetheart Deals to get this off the front page. 

14 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Hunter didn’t do this to himself. I blame his parents. 

It's a great point. Thanks!

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

In all fairness, I bet Joe was judging just how much of a s*** Show any election was going to be with HB in the spotlight.

In 2020, we had covid and basically campaigning from a Bunker so PJB could hide out for most of the campaign. Now, with 2024 coming, there will be open attacks, whole broadsides into HB Income and OBVIOUS Sweetheart Deals to get this off the front page. 

I can see Joe’s strategy of holding up in his basement for the 2020 election because the media let him.  He also knew, at some point, the Hunter laptop story would break and he also knew the media and the FBI and Secret Services organizations would cover for him as they did.

What happened was the Republicans got the majority, a slim majority, in the House and started to investigate.  It doesn’t look good from a pubic standpoint and the legal standpoint will drag into the election cycle.  Joe gets pretty feisty when it comes to personal attaches on him or his family.  If, during a debate, the moderator asks him questions about bribery the man will come unglued.

The Dems might want a backup plan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I can see Joe’s strategy of holding up in his basement for the 2020 election because the media let him.  He also knew, at some point, the Hunter laptop story would break and he also knew the media and the FBI and Secret Services organizations would cover for him as they did.

What happened was the Republicans got the majority, a slim majority, in the House and started to investigate.  It doesn’t look good from a pubic standpoint and the legal standpoint will drag into the election cycle.  Joe gets pretty feisty when it comes to personal attaches on him or his family.  If, during a debate, the moderator asks him questions about bribery the man will come unglued.

No shortage of tin foil hats.  That much is certain.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

When nothing comes of this, will you admit that you have, once again, been lied to or will you blame some other secret society cover up by the mythical Deep State? 

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

When nothing comes of this, will you admit that you have, once again, been lied to or will you blame some other secret society cover up by the mythical Deep State? 

I’ve been lied for the last 5 years or so, I will readily admit that.  Will you admit you have been lied to because none of the Russia, Russia, Russia accusations have come to fruition in a court of law or even in Congress?  Did you believe Adam Schiff all those years?  Do you believe Trump incited an insurrection?

If the accusations don’t pan out, then yeah, I was lead to believe something that wasn’t provable was posed as fact.  But it’s too early for that right now, we are in the middle of it. You’ve already made up your mind, I still want to hear more.

On 7/21/2023 at 12:01 AM, NolaAuTiger said:

What about the guy (Hunter Biden) who recorded himself having sex with prostitutes and then paid the prostitutes with funds written off as tax deductible business expenses?

I'd say he's unqualified to be a congressman.  ;D

On 7/21/2023 at 2:50 PM, SaltyTiger said:

My older brother was in the Brookwood hospital for Afib a few weeks ago. On check in they asked him if he identified as male or female. He got a bit loud with questioner. Crazy world.

So, why did he get mad? 

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

So, why did he get mad? 

He didn’t understand the question. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

No shortage of tin foil hats.  That much is certain.

So looking into the other party's dirty laundry is tin foil hat business now? Thanks for the admission. 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So looking into the other party's dirty laundry is tin foil hat business now? Thanks for the admission. 😉

The tinfoil hat stuff is the charade that alleges the FBI, Secret Service and media are all conspiring to cover for Biden, while conspiring to wrongfully pursue Trump.  Frankly, that is bull****. 

Rudy Giuliani spent untold amounts of money chasing nothing more than this same disinformation.  The Trump DOJ had all of this years ago while he was President. They couldn't corroborate THESE SAME ALLEGATIONS CONTAINED IN THE VERY SAME 1023 FORM.  None of this, I repeat... NONE OF THIS... is either new information or information that has not been investigated. 

Do I like the fact that business interests in other countries are more than willing to invest large sums of money with the family members of high level U.S. politicians?   No.  However, there isn't a damn thing that can be done about it.  Unless there is an act done in exchange for some kind of monetary inducement by the elected official, there is no crime.

Having Shokin fired is not that kind of act.  That demand was not some willy nilly decision made by Joe Biden.  Half the planet was demanding that be done in order for Ukraine to show that they were serious about cleaning up corruption.  Only then were most countries willing to help them financially.

Pretending that isn't the case is only good for the dog and pony show being put on by the House Republicans.  Unfortunately, a lot of people won't spend the time to actually look behind the misleading headlines.

In a few weeks, the DOJ will send 3 U.S. Attorneys to testify that Weiss had the authority to file any charges in any jurisdiction he chose.  Weiss will also testify to that.  Charging decisions are never made by an IRS investigator.

• Thanks 1

Reality is, kids in school these days -- even in middle school -- already KNOW the kids who are bi, gay, lesbian, trans, or introverted/horny. Trying to regulate what is actually TAUGHT by teachers LIMITS research-based  information that could offer scientific guidance to youth about how to avoid remain safe. how to avoid rape/violence, how to avoid pregnancy, how to protect yourself, etc.

Of course. we don't need THAT in our schools. hahahaha

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AURex said:

Reality is, kids in school these days -- even in middle school -- already KNOW the kids who are bi, gay, lesbian, trans, or introverted/horny. Trying to regulate what is actually TAUGHT by teachers LIMITS research-based  information that could offer scientific guidance to youth about how to avoid remain safe. how to avoid rape/violence, how to avoid pregnancy, how to protect yourself, etc.

Of course. we don't need THAT in our schools. hahahaha

Nobody is arguing that sex education should be taught in school as to how to avoid rape/violence, pregnancy and to protect yourself.  It’s exploring gender identity in grade school that has no basis in science and that is being pushed by a radical Assistance Secretary of Health and this administration is the issue.

Pushing that agenda on our school children is what is wrong IMO.

• Sad 1

On 7/22/2023 at 9:17 AM, Gowebb11 said:

Yes, Tennessee is taking an approach I’m happy with. My kids are grown and gone now, but I never feared what the teachers were teaching. Our approach was to talk to our kids about it and add our perspective to it. For example, their world religion teacher taught some things in conflict with our beliefs. We made sure to counter it at home. Kids now have access to any and every belief under the Sun. We can’t ban or restrict everything we don’t want them exposed to. What’s not in the classroom is readily available in a Reddit forum. It’s hard work but we have to be the primary teacher for our kids on controversial topics. And I’m most comfortable when school curriculum decisions are made at the state and local level. 

But yet there is some legislators that are proposing bills that take away parent control on gender identity treatment while a minor.    Once the slippery slope starts , it’s difficult getting it back.   Just sayin.  

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 7:40 PM, Gowebb11 said:

Ok. While I didn’t officially label him as crazy I did acknowledge he’s a train wreck of a human. Also a druggy degenerate. So I guess I could also classify him as crazy. 

I’ve asked two others on here, so I may as well ask you: is Hunter a talented artist?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I’ve asked two others on here, so I may as well ask you: is Hunter a talented artist?

Is Kim Kardashian a talented actress?  The answer to both is no in my opinion, but that doesn't stop people from buying s*** with their names on it.  How it is at all relevant is beyond me.

• Like 1

It’s was a  committee meeting with the…. IRS. Not ethics or anything close to relevant.  The fact that she’s a crazy women doesnt shock me, hell I’ve accidentally dated a few back in the day. It’s the fact that she won her north ga district with 70% of the vote.  Which is a landslide. Say that 3 times.

On 7/24/2023 at 6:51 PM, NolaAuTiger said:

No inferences allowed when dealing with liberals. It can't possibly be money laundering that someone paid excessive amounts for crap art made by the son of a high ranking political figure. Stop reading between the lines you tin foil hat wearing bull*** peddler. You're not allowed to come to conclusions not approved and handed out by the MSM. 

On 7/23/2023 at 5:42 PM, AU9377 said:

The tinfoil hat stuff is the charade that alleges the FBI, Secret Service and media are all conspiring to cover for Biden, while conspiring to wrongfully pursue Trump.  Frankly, that is bull****. 

This is straight up gaslighting. Don't believe your eyes. We have clearly seen many instances where all the above mentioned agencies have actively covered for people in power, manipulated and misused fake evidence to further their agenda (FBI), failed to find easily findable evidence (secret service), or just flat out lied constantly (MSM). You failed to mention the DOJ, IRS, and CIA, who have all showed instances of questionable behavior or illegal or excessive targeting. But you're crazy for believing what your eyes and common sense tell you is going on, because their precious, clearly controlled MSM hasn't confirmed it.

Don't let this fool or anyone on this tilted forum shame you into shying away from what is clearly going on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

No inferences allowed when dealing with liberals. It can't possibly be money laundering that someone paid excessive amounts for crap art made by the son of a high ranking political figure. Stop reading between the lines you tin foil hat wearing bull*** peddler. You're not allowed to come to conclusions not approved and handed out by the MSM. 

This is straight up gaslighting. Don't believe your eyes. We have clearly seen many instances where all the above mentioned agencies have actively covered for people in power, manipulated and misused fake evidence to further their agenda (FBI), failed to find easily findable evidence (secret service), or just flat out lied constantly (MSM). You failed to mention the DOJ, IRS, and CIA, who have all showed instances of questionable behavior or illegal or excessive targeting. But you're crazy for believing what your eyes and common sense tell you is going on, because their precious, clearly controlled MSM hasn't confirmed it.

Don't let this fool or anyone on this tilted forum shame you into shying away from what is clearly going on.

There is no perfect agency/government/church/school board etc when imperfect humans (which we all are) run them.  Sure, they all have examples of something taking place that shouldn't have taken place.  That lack of perfection doesn't automatically negate their purpose or the vital role they have in enforcing federal laws and individual rights.

Your claim of "easily findable evidence" is only supported by the conclusions you have drawn.  That is fine and well, but it takes more than that in this country.  We would truly be in trouble if that was not the case.  We have always claimed to be a nation of laws and not men.  In that spirit, it doesn't matter what the angry mob thinks if the evidence to prove what they think doesn't exist. 

51 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

There is no perfect agency/government/church/school board etc when imperfect humans (which we all are) run them.  Sure, they all have examples of something taking place that shouldn't have taken place.  That lack of perfection doesn't automatically negate their purpose or the vital role they have in enforcing federal laws and individual rights.

Your claim of "easily findable evidence" is only supported by the conclusions you have drawn.  That is fine and well, but it takes more than that in this country.  We would truly be in trouble if that was not the case.  We have always claimed to be a nation of laws and not men.  In that spirit, it doesn't matter what the angry mob thinks if the evidence to prove what they think doesn't exist. 

More gaslighting. I never said these agencies shouldn't exist or do their job, but clearly they have been doing alot more, or less than that. They should be checked, which clearly, they are running wild.

My conclusions are drawn off common sense, which is needed in an environment pervasive with lying and cheating. On both sides. Something you are only able to apply half the time. None of us should be taking what habitual liars say at face value. That's just naivety, and a sign you need to step back and reevaluate your allegiances, like I did with the entire republican party.

Don't kid yourself, this country is in trouble already, and it doesn't even matter who wins the next election.

• Like 1