Putting the College Football World on notice

LPTiger

I'm hearing from a very reliable source that CHF and our Auburn Tigers are about to put the CFW on notice that we are here, not to win, but to win championships.   By Monday evening heads all across the CFW landscape are going to be exploding. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

A little short on facts or sources here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I'm hearing from a very reliable source that CHF and our Auburn Tigers are about to put the CFW on notice that we are here, not to win, but to win championships.   By Monday evening heads all across the CFW landscape are going to be exploding. 

You gotta give us more info than that. That’s some @bigbirdlevel crypticism

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Monday is the end of the dead period and by the next Monday (after BCW) Auburn fans will be in a good place. We can't 100% predict how quickly young adults can change with the wind but if everything holds behind the scenes....it will be good..... very good.

Edited by einatlanta
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Riddick doesn't make his final decision till Wednesday FWIW.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Also it's threads like this that seems to inevitably doom us to failure. Can we wait til after we win important recruiting battles to celebrate?

I don't think our threads are responsible for our failures...

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, toddc said:

A little short on facts or sources here.

I'm not putting my guy's name on a message board.  I didn't ask for facts, and he didn't volunteer any.   They are super, super sensitive/concerned about leaks and holding the folks to the west at bay.   

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You gotta give us more info than that. That’s some @bigbirdlevel crypticism

I'll have to try harder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

All this talk about us turning heads and finally playing big boy recruiting.

image.gif.bb03bf4d0c7e7e05e4eabe4dca0d7b31.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

No disrespect e but bull crap I've seen/been apart of all the doom us to failure in recruiting since the 50's. Time to show some cocky attitude that we're coming and not going to back down even if it doesn't turn out the way we want it too. We're going to start winning some of these recruiting battles. 

And in my shorter time I've seen us boast countless times only to see it blow up in our faces.

15 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Think positive man think positive 

Experience has taught me to be neutral & let things play out so neutral is the best I can do until there is major positive proof.

Using a football analogy, score the flippin TD then celebrate.

19 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I don't think our threads are responsible for our failures...

No but there's been a hell of a lot of coincidences. I'm a baseball guy & as such am supersticous. I would think you would get that being a baseball guy yourself.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I'm not putting my guy's name on a message board.  I didn't ask for facts, and he didn't volunteer any.   They are super, super sensitive/concerned about leaks and holding the folks to the west at bay.   

You do your thang LP. I for 1 appreciate the enthusiasm.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

For the first time in 7 decades, we have the ability to play their game

Why haven't we had the ability before?

I will say I appreciate LP putting his neck on the line in this thread. If the OP doesn't pan out, a vocal segment of our fanbase will never let him live it down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Appreciate it!!!

Idk why people attack vague information from some but laude it from others.

Hope it comes true

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I will say I appreciate LP putting his neck on the line in this thread. If the OP doesn't pan out, a vocal segment of our fanbase will never let him live it down.

I got the boys on notice. We coming for OP

image.gif.018bea9713f88dbd7fa2ee00b6034cb4.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Are you at a bar?

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

And I'll deserve every bit of the criticism.

• Like 2