Putting the College Football World on notice

LPTiger

On 7/26/2023 at 7:26 PM, Chaotic_zx said:

I just want to be interested in Auburn football again. I don't like turning the game off before the half with Auburn leading knowing full well they will crap the bed in the second half. And it happens. 

I'm with you 100% on this.  Last few years have been dreadful and sucked the fun out of watching the games. 

I have a renewed sense of hope now and look forward to see the progress made on/off the field this year and moving forward.

• Like 3

On 7/26/2023 at 9:47 PM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

How do I go about getting "a guy"? Will you be mine?

WDE, I'm glad you asked.  I'm sure there are several ways.  This is one that works for sure.  Step 1 -- take a check out of your checkbook.   Step 2 -- on the line that says "Pay to the order of" write the words "On to Victory."  Step 3 beside the "$" sign write "50,000.00" or any number larger than that.  Step 4 -- drop down one line and write "Fifty Thousand and 00/100" or a written description that matches the step 3 number.   Step 5 -- sign your name on the line in the lower right corner.    Step 6 -- call your banker and make sure you have funds sufficient to cover the number in step 3.    WDE.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, LPTiger said:

WDE, I'm glad you asked.  I'm sure there are several ways.  This is one that works for sure.  Step 1 -- take a check out of your checkbook.   Step 2 -- on the line that says "Pay to the order of" write the words "On to Victory."  Step 3 beside the "$" sign write "50,000.00" or any number larger than that.  Step 4 -- drop down one line and write "Fifty Thousand and 00/100" or a written description that matches the step 3 number.   Step 5 -- sign your name on the line in the lower right corner.    Step 6 -- call your banker and make sure you have funds sufficient to cover the number in step 3.    WDE.

That would've saved a lot of time and effort. 

FTR, the bank laughed and hung up.

• Haha 2

On 7/27/2023 at 8:57 AM, Hopsing said:

I will pray to my guy, but he usually doesn’t get to involved in these type matters!

I don't know, I think we might have the same guy and he's pretty big on recruiting. 

• Love 1

On 7/22/2023 at 11:16 AM, LPTiger said:

I'm hearing from a very reliable source that CHF and our Auburn Tigers are about to put the CFW on notice that we are here, not to win, but to win championships.   By Monday evening heads all across the CFW landscape are going to be exploding. 

I don't think we are done.   Nevertheless, can we all agree that the CFW is on notice that we coming?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1