Putting the College Football World on notice

LPTiger

This is brutal. I’ll I can logically do is prepare myself for massive and historical levels of disappointment. This sounds too good

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This is brutal. I’ll I can logically do is prepare myself for massive and historical levels of disappointment. This sounds too good

Is that you Auwent?

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

As of now...

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

As of now...

Under stand. Like "I am your close current personal friend subject to immediate reclassification."

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Is that you Auwent?

Nah I have good feelings about the direction we are headed. It’s hard to fully accept “putting college football on notice” though. Lol.

It's been a brutal 3 years on the field and off. And Cam going to Aggie didn’t help. I’m just ready for Auburn to start getting these top tier athletes over programs like Bama, Georgia, LSU and Aggie.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nah I have good feelings about the direction we are headed. It’s hard to fully accept “putting college football on notice” though. Lol.

It's been a brutal 3 years on the field and off. And Cam going to Aggie didn’t help. I’m just ready for Auburn to start getting these top tier athletes over programs like Bama, Georgia, LSU and Aggie.

Agree here. I think it’s even more frustrating for A&M folks than for us b/c they’re not producing anything on the field even after all those 4/5 star recruits and all those dollar$

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hope you're not stargazing

You know I give you props for this. No plausible deniability add-ons.  Now just stand on it.  I hope you are right.  Also, a major reason why I wanted this guy as our HC a long time ago.

15 hours ago, LPTiger said:

And I'll deserve every bit of the criticism.

No you won't. You pass on what you have heard and as much as you are allowed.  If it doesn't pan out is doesn't but not your fault.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So the week after Big Cat we gonna have the following 5*s

Bolden

Perry

Riddick

Coleman 

Hugh slinging money and making dreams come true

• Like 2

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Bolden

Perry

Riddick

Coleman 

We better have the top 3. That’s the only thing in my mind that meets criteria of putting the college football world on notice 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Bolden

Perry

Riddick

Coleman 

We land all 4 and life is gonna be really good. There aren’t many teams that land four 5*s in one haul

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We land all 4 and life is gonna be really good. There aren’t many teams that land four 5*s in one haul

Especially us since we've never landed more than 2 in a class.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Same

On 7/22/2023 at 11:16 AM, LPTiger said:

I'm hearing from a very reliable source that CHF and our Auburn Tigers are about to put the CFW on notice that we are here, not to win, but to win championships.   By Monday evening heads all across the CFW landscape are going to be exploding. 

by monday evening? I think it will take the whole recruiting year to do that.

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Me come Monday evening:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7hxuao07jjhefc5o6n5

Just to clarify, for anyone who hasn’t read the whole thread, by Monday LP means the Monday after BCW.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Just to clarify, for anyone who hasn’t read the whole thread, by Monday LP means the Monday after BCW.

Me come the Monday after BCW:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gvgxwnzi4kznp1bwl5

37 minutes ago, DAG said:

Me come the Monday after BCW:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gvgxwnzi4kznp1bwl5

Hopefully I'll be able to come back with...

RIDDICK GIF by Deceptiicon on DeviantArt

• Like 1