IRS: Biden's Received $17M from Foreign Sources

DKW 86

IRS: Biden's Received $17M from Foreign Sources 

HB paid his $2M in back taxes by taking a "loan" from a Biden Donor.

IRS was stopped from going to Biden Residence, being told that it would be "too politically explosive."

IRS Special Agent (a Gay Democrat) came forward to tell how his investigation was stopped for YEARS.

Please excuse the MTG sex tapes part toward the end.

That first point is intersting. I'd like to see the details. Like was the money from a foreign country, or corporation, and was the money a gift or for services rendered.

1 hour ago, creed said:

That first point is intersting. I'd like to see the details. Like was the money from a foreign country, or corporation, and was the money a gift or for services rendered.

This is why the Republicans are investigating and trying to get the answers.  The real point here is why did the investigation of Hunter not spill over to Joe because it would be “too politically explosive”.  When did that become a reason not to dig to find the truth?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is why the Republicans are investigating and trying to get the answers.  The real point here is why did the investigation of Hunter not spill over to Joe because it would be “too politically explosive”.  When did that become a reason not to dig to find the truth?

Answers to why the entire free world wanted the prosecutor in Ukraine removed? 

Investigating corruption is fine and well.  However, the Republicans today are attempting to build a connection where none has been capable of being shown.  The first sentence of this report cites " Companies connected to the Biden family and their business associates."  Republicans take this to mean the current President and his son.  There is a distinct difference between the two.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Investigating corruption is fine and well.  However, the Republicans today are attempting to build a connection where none has been capable of being shown.  The first sentence of this report cites " Companies connected to the Biden family and their business associates."  Republicans take this to mean the current President and his son.  There is a distinct difference between the two.

The connection hasn’t been shown because the investigator’s hands have been tied with regard to investigating the connection.  Not my words, but the words of the whistleblowers.  You don’t believe it and I would like to hear more.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Kind of like that whole RUSSIANS-RUSSIANS-RUSSIANS thingy. 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 11:50 AM, I_M4_AU said:

The connection hasn’t been shown because the investigator’s hands have been tied with regard to investigating the connection.  Not my words, but the words of the whistleblowers.  You don’t believe it and I would like to hear more.

I think many here and across the US do in fact believe, they just want to dismiss it. They don't care if there is corruption in DC as long as THEIR PARTY is in on the corrupting.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I think many here and across the US do in fact believe, they just want to dismiss it. They don't acre if there is corruption in DC as long as THEIR PARTY is in on the corrupting.

Joe’s been in Washington for literally 50 years. Trump was in NY commercial real estate just as long.  Two picture perfect backgrounds for corrupt personalities.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Kind of like that whole RUSSIANS-RUSSIANS-RUSSIANS thingy. 😉 

I could write a rational response, but you prefer anarchy to reason.  I will save my breath.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Except that the investigators have not claimed this at all.  Even the two people that gave testimony this week admitted that they could not prove a connection.  Many of you seem to believe that the firing of Shokin was the connection.  That has been shown to be a total mind numbing falsehood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Except that the investigators have not claimed this at all.  Even the two people that gave testimony this week admitted that they could not prove a connection.  Many of you seem to believe that the firing of Shokin was the connection.  That has been shown to be a total mind numbing falsehood.

Talk about mind numbing; the whistleblowers couldn’t make the connection because they were not allowed to take the investigation any further than Hunter and were stopped when they asked to make the connection to the *big guy*.  The Shokin firing was *proven* to be a falsehood by who?  “Well, SOB they fired him”.  The *big guy*.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

What a fact-free forum this has become. :no:

head-sand.gif

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I could write a rational response, but you prefer anarchy to reason.  I will save my breath.

No Sir, I have a nice 20-20 view of both sides. If that's anarchy, then, so be it.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

A sugar bro is the guy in the group who is loaded with money and will finance just about anything you ask just to be part of the group.

HBs Sugar Bro is his bong woofing attorney seen here, no s***, visiting HB's home.

Hunter Biden's 'sugar brother' lawyer spotted smoking bong on home balcony  during visit from president's son | Fox News
Hunter Biden's 'sugar brother' lawyer spotted smoking bong on home balcony  during visit from president's son | Fox News

For the record, fiddy and I are going to investigate this as soon as fiddy canget his clothes on...
Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1

This kind of stuff keeps flooding the extremist media and driving MTG and other wingnut Republicans to orgasms. But there is not yet one single shred of actual *evidence* regarding any of this blather. It's all "some guy said to some guy who said to some guy." DOJ or any other legitimate legal agency will say "Show me the evidence."

It's like Trump's "They robbed me, I won."  Let's see the actual evidence. So far ......... none.

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:
A sugar bro is the guy in the group who is loaded with money and will finance just about anything you ask just to be part of the group.

HBs Sugar Bro is his bong woofing attorney seen here, no s***, visiting HB's home.

For the record, fiddy and I are going to investigate this as soon as fiddy canget his clothes on...

Considering the fact that it is perfectly legal for him to smoke marijuana in California................................

Y’all just blow off millions, tens of millions of dollars Hunter brought in with nothing to sell. You folks are sicker than I thought. 

8 hours ago, AURex said:

This kind of stuff keeps flooding the extremist media and driving MTG and other wingnut Republicans to orgasms. But there is not yet one single shred of actual *evidence* regarding any of this blather. It's all "some guy said to some guy who said to some guy." DOJ or any other legitimate legal agency will say "Show me the evidence."

It's like Trump's "They robbed me, I won."  Let's see the actual evidence. So far ......... none.

You forgot RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS. Same thing. For four years we heard 10 megatons of BS that eventually amounted to just this side of "not jack s***" with zero arrests for Teason, Sedition, or Collusion as promised by the media 24-7 for four years. You see the BS does in fact go BOTH ways. You know there are people that believe the 2020 Election Fraud Crap? Do you also know that there are crazies out there that think trump didn't win in 2016? See, same craziness.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

On 7/23/2023 at 10:17 AM, AU9377 said:

Time out for another talking point discussion. ;D

On 7/23/2023 at 2:12 PM, DKW 86 said:

I think many here and across the US do in fact believe, they just want to dismiss it. They don't care if there is corruption in DC as long as THEIR PARTY is in on the corrupting.

OMG, Should we start the name calling? I mean, I got at least a dozen. What you got?

On 7/23/2023 at 10:57 PM, AU9377 said:

Historically, no you couldn't, but you could copy and paste a talking point.

21 hours ago, homersapien said:

What a fact-free forum this has become. :no:

DKW, I present top of the list. ;D

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You forgot RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS. Same thing. For four years we heard 10 megatons of BS that eventually amounted to just this side of "not jack s***" with zero arrests for Teason, Sedition, or Collusion as promised by the media 24-7 for four years. You see the BS does in fact go BOTH ways. You know there are people that believe the 2020 Election Fraud Crap? Do you also know that there are crazies out there that think trump didn't win in 2016? See, same craziness.

You were clearly watching FOX the entire time.  That investigation ended when Mueller's report was final.  The impeachment had nothing to do with that at all.  The evidence presented in the form of first hand accounts by witnesses  was overwhelming and made Watergate look like a misunderstanding.  That is a FACT.

The headline to this thread is even misleading. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My advice to the fbi, doj, congress, or just the Opp, Al DA -  if you don’t have 99.99% air tight case, don’t go after another politician for 35 years. Tremendous damage done. When you’re able to make trump (hell Hillary for that matter) look like a victim - you’ve really accomplished something special. 

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1