IRS: Biden's Received $17M from Foreign Sources

DKW 86

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

What policy was changed in exchange for this bribe that is being alleged?

As of now, we have to find a policy or action, find money being exchanged and a connection between the two.  As of now we have nothing by assumptions.  You do realize that it takes more than that...

It took far less when it was trump. 

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I can speak with first hand knowledge about Georgia.  A Republican Secretary of State and Republican governor did nothing to give Joe Biden an advantage in the state. Nonetheless, when it was clear that Trump had lost the state, a sitting U.S. President attempted to have the results of the election changed.  It doesn't get more anti American and self preserving than his actions.  It was disgraceful.

Are you saying that Fulton county didn’t change any voting restrictions during 2020 without legislative action?   I seem to recall that mail in voting was completely changed.   

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Are you saying that Fulton county didn’t change any voting restrictions during 2020 without legislative action?   I seem to recall that mail in voting was completely changed.   

Please dont confuse the discussion here with Whataboutisms. 

The IRS says the Biden Clan accepted $17M from Foreign Sources, including Burisma. Joe Biden directly interfered with a $1BN Loan to the Ukraine to get a prosecutor fired who was hounding Burisma. HB was hired by Burisma just for this to happen according to HB's business partner. He also has knowledge of VPJB being on the other end of conference calls with Burisma and others. 

Burisma hired HB to get the prosecutor off their backs. Burisma paid HB between $50K-$83K per month for a do-nothing no-show board job that he was totally unqualified for, for one reason and one reason only: TO GET THE PROSECUTOR OFF THEIR BACKS. VPJB intervened and got the prosecutor fired just as Burisma wanted. Just as Burisma paid for.

IN JOE BIDEN'S OWN WORDS BRAGGING ABOUT IT:

"And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t. So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said — I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired."

After realizing just how damaging that testimony and information was going to be, the DOJ arranged ON A SATURDAY BEFORE HIS TESTIMONY ON MONDAY TO HAVE DEVON ARCHER ARRESTED AHEAD OF HIS TESTIMONY. 

HIGHLY LIKELY QUID PRO QUO AND AN ALMOST CERTAIN COVERUP TO BOOT.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The IRS says the Biden Clan accepted $17M from Foreign Sources, including Burisma. Joe Biden directly interfered with a $1BN Loan to the Ukraine to get a prosecutor fired who was hounding Burisma. HB was hired by Burisma just for this to happen according to HB's business partner. He also has knowledge of VPJB being on the other end of conference calls with Burisma and others. 

Burisma hired HB to get the prosecutor off their backs. Burisma paid HB between $50K-$83K per month for a do-nothing no-show board job that he was totally unqualified for, for one reason and one reason only: TO GET THE PROSECUTOR OFF THEIR BACKS. VPJB intervened and got the prosecutor fired just as Burisma wanted. Just as Burisma paid for.

"And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t. So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said — I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired."

After realizing just how damaging that testimony and information was going to be, the DOJ arranged ON A SATURDAY BEFORE HIS TESTIMONY ON MONDAY TO HAVE DEVON ARCHER ARRESTED AHEAD OF HIS TESTIMONY. 

That dog don't hunt.  Of course, if you only watch Fox, it seems perfectly reasonable.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/old-letter-proves-gop-senators-echoed-amplified-bidens-call-to-oust-ukraines-chief-prosecutor/

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/eu-hails-sacking-of-ukraine-s-prosecutor-viktor-shokin-1.2591190

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/

The EU & US both demanded Shokin be fired.  The IMF chairwoman threatened to withhold $40 billion in loans if Shokin was not fired.  The U.K. prime minister also wanted him fired.   Finally, Republican Senators signed a letter demanding he be fired.  Therefore, if you think that Biden demanding the same is evidence of some great bribe, it isn't.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Fulton county didn't change anything unilaterally.  The Georgia Board of Elections made some changes, but they were primarily changes in how to request an absentee ballot and the days that county officials could open early voting locations.  Fulton County chose to have Sunday voting, while many smaller counties did not.   They streamlined the process so that an absentee ballot could be requested online thru the portal.  There were already signature matching requirements in place.  They also allowed counties to open and prepare absentee ballots to be counted before polls were closed, in order to speed up the process.  Everyone knew that, due to Covid, there would be an increase in the number of people voting absentee. 

The real changes came after the 2020 election.  The state passed a new elections law bill.  Ironically, it inserts requirements like a copy of someone's utility bill as an acceptable proof of identity document, but reduces the scrutiny of absentee signatures overall.  The biggest thing the new law does is to remove the elected Secretary of State from being the head of the Board of Elections and instead allows the non elected appointee of the governor to head the Board. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

That dog don't hunt.  Of course, if you only watch Fox, it seems perfectly reasonable.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/old-letter-proves-gop-senators-echoed-amplified-bidens-call-to-oust-ukraines-chief-prosecutor/

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/eu-hails-sacking-of-ukraine-s-prosecutor-viktor-shokin-1.2591190

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/

The EU & US both demanded Shokin be fired.  The IMF chairwoman threatened to withhold $40 billion in loans if Shokin was not fired.  The U.K. prime minister also wanted him fired.   Finally, Republican Senators signed a letter demanding he be fired.  Therefore, if you think that Biden demanding the same is evidence of some great bribe, it isn't.

So you are saying that PJB is lying when he claims he got the guy fired? I knew we couldn’t trust that guy!

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

So you are saying that PJB is lying when he claims he got the guy fired? I knew we couldn’t trust that guy!

I am stating clearly that you can't prove that someone was bribed to do something that they were already doing.  How is it a bribe when it was U.S. policy?  That is why that allegation won't go anywhere legally.

As an example... I drink sweet tea every day.  Why would someone bribe me to drink it tomorrow?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

It took far less when it was trump. 

Really?  There was a phone call and the testimony of 3 U.S. Ambassadors and several Trump appointed NSA officials testifying as to what Trump was demanding in exchange for funds being released and White House visits.  That is a hell of a lot more than what the son of a President was being paid to be on the board of a foreign corporation and then tying that to an action by the then VP that was endorsed by the U.S. Senate and allies around the world.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I am stating clearly that you can't prove that someone was bribed to do something that they were already doing.  How is it a bribe when it was U.S. policy?  That is why that allegation won't go anywhere legally.

As an example... I drink sweet tea every day.  Why would someone bribe me to drink it tomorrow?

Why would someone, a knowledgeable thinking person, give you $17M to do something, including hire your crackhead son? You think someone has given you a magic bullet view on all this. They didn't. The Bidens, according to the IRS, has made huge bank on all this. You have to admit the the lies about PJB never discussing HBs business has gone up in smoke. Not even the WH tries top sell that crap anymore. 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 5:33 AM, DKW 86 said:

Can someone explain why anyone would facepalm and thumbs-down...the truth?

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Can someone explain why anyone would facepalm and thumbs-down...the truth?

Probably the borderline eye bleed inducing caps and red text you chose to use. It’s not ideal. 

• Haha 1