Sunday commits

LPTiger

Some of you need to recommit to Auburn Football Recruiting today.  You feel that tugging in your heart.    You may have slowly strayed away over time.  Just too many disappointments in the past for you to overcome.  Or maybe it was the result of a one-time terribly traumatic event orchestrated by the very Prince of Darkness himself, Saban --- like CyrusK committing, then not sending in his paperwork and flipping 24 hours later.  Regardless of how or when you got here, we bring you the Good News this Sunday morning.   It is Auburn Football Recruiting repentance day.  Here are the steps to redemption.   First, you have to come here very PUBLICLY and Confess (I'm sorry AUFamily -- ever since Ruben got that dad gum tattoo and then flipped, I have not believed in AU recruiting -- this, or whatever your own personal story is-- you must tell it publicly).   Second, you MUST repent (AUFamily I have seen the light, I have changed my attitude, I have put my negative barner attitude behind me and from this day forward I will do my very best to stay positive while realizing there may be bumps in the road all the while knowing that whatsoever happens WE WILL STILL BE AUBURN.   Third, you must ask for forgiveness (AUFamily please forgive me, I was a debbiedowner, I was wrong and I ask for forgiveness).     Come one.  Come all.   Shake off your old ways and know that WE BACK!!!!!!!    

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

What does this mean?