Tank Bigsby rookie cards

aubiefifty

are out. i bought a nice autographed card for twenty bucks. they have a ton of them. also teammates for life the story of the 57 team is available used for around seven bucks. i have ordered both since my birthday is coming up the sixteenth. i would love a hugh freeze auto but they are a little pricey unless he is ol pisses coach or liberty's. does anyone know if you can still write and get a free or auto or even email. i would love to have it so any info i would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/1/2023 at 12:24 PM, aubiefifty said:

are out. i bought a nice autographed card for twenty bucks. they have a ton of them. also teammates for life the story of the 57 team is available used for around seven bucks. i have ordered both since my birthday is coming up the sixteenth. i would love a hugh freeze auto but they are a little pricey unless he is ol pisses coach or liberty's. does anyone know if you can still write and get a free or auto or even email. i would love to have it so any info i would be appreciated.

I haven't seen the auto Panini cards out yet

16 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I haven't seen the auto Panini cards out yet

brother they have been out. go to eaby to look. they have some nice looking cards and mine was an auto out of the pack for 21.60 but it is a nice one!

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

brother they have been out. go to eaby to look. they have some nice looking cards and mine was an auto out of the pack for 21.60 but it is a nice one!

Sorry I meant to say I am looking for the "Flawless" or "Immaculate" version of Panini.  I don't think those are out yet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Sorry I meant to say I am looking for the "Flawless" or "Immaculate" version of Panini.  I don't think those are out yet. 

i do not know but i can tell you they have some super nice cards out.

On 8/10/2023 at 1:05 PM, abw0004 said:

this i have no idea.i do know they are dtarting to havr coin,card, and collectable shows again. gadsden has one sept 15 for three days and another city ,maybe huntsville is having one as well.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

@aubiefifty this is what I was referring to.  Just bought it.

IMG_8802.jpeg

nice card. i bought one of the cheaper ones but i prefer the guys wearing the blue jerseys so i always try to go for that...........

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 7:46 AM, aubiefifty said:

nice card. i bought one of the cheaper ones but i prefer the guys wearing the blue jerseys so i always try to go for that...........

Got the Bigsby cards authenticated along with a few other cards I just bought.  Two PSA 10s, which were a nice surprise. 

PSAGradedBigsbyBibsbyAutoThorAutoandHallAuto.thumb.jpg.1fc215a43d64834b5a585da4dd96c3f3.jpg

• Love 1

43 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Got the Bigsby cards authenticated along with a few other cards I just bought.  Two PSA 10s, which were a nice surprise. 

PSAGradedBigsbyBibsbyAutoThorAutoandHallAuto.thumb.jpg.1fc215a43d64834b5a585da4dd96c3f3.jpg

i do not bother with auto authentication if they come out of the pack but then i cannot afford to get my stuff slabbed. nice cards!

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1