***Official**** 2023 Auburn Football Man Crush ​😍​​🤩​

ValleyTiger

My man, Fairweather, showed why he was my pick for man crush.  Auburn went to him 3 or 4 times on that game winning drive, including the TD fade in the corner of the endzone.  My man Mossed the DB! Feature this man!!!

The Moss ...

Auburn_Tight_End_Rivaldo_Fairweather___13__20230910_FB_vsCal_AP_054.jpeg.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I don't know what to say about Coach Montgomery this morning other than he pieced together a scoring drive that ended up winning the game when we had to have it the most. Glad to have the win because the defense deserved it despite the offense doing everything they could to cost us the game, except the one drive. Having only one drive won't win us much in the SEC. Back to work for Monte and his offense, hard work. This could be a big deal for our defense though, they may have learned a whole lot about themselves last night, good stuff. 

• Like 2

My man Thorne had a tough night but showed he can get a game winning drive. Leave him in and stop the dueling qb dance, please!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

My man, Jalen McLeod, made his AU debut last night. They inserted him early and often. He had 3 total tackles including one key 3rd down stop out in space. He earned a 61.5 grade on 57 snaps.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well my man crush had a good night

you dirty two timer! you told me I was your man crush.

• 2 weeks later...

Jalen looking healthier. 

Ended up with 5 tackles, fumble recovery, 2 QB hurries, and a pass deflection against uga. 

Much has been said about the offense hopefully being able to improve during this bye week, but the defense sorely needs it as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

My man Fairweather showed up again later in the game (when we moved the ball ... go figure 🙂), scored the final Auburn TD. Feed this man early and often if struggling to find receivers. He's a mismatch everywhere and produces.  

• Like 1

In his return from injury, thus preventing me to post on him, Damari Alston had four carries for nine yards in what I assume is the training staff continuing to be very cautious in easing Damari back into the rotation.

Damari Alston, Auburn, Running Back

• Like 2

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

In his return from injury, thus preventing me to post on him, Damari Alston had four carries for nine yards in what I assume is the training staff continuing to be very cautious in easing Damari back into the rotation.

Damari Alston, Auburn, Running Back

And he murdered the Justin Timberlake karaoke on the Facemasked Singer.  

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Hey. My guy had a good run on 4th and 1… before he threw an interception and possibly ended his season. 😕

We’re in the same boat so to speak. My guy has had a good bit of his offensive play calling taken away from him and might not be back next year. My guy probably told your guy to throw it 🙄

• Haha 2

Cashed in 2️⃣ TIMES in the box for Fairweather!! My man becoming that guy. 

• Like 2