First GameDay of the year

AURainman

Montgomery Ad

ONLINE EXTRA: ESPN spices up College GameDay

ESPN's College GameDay, officially kicks off its 19th season on Sept. 3 at 9:30 a.m. from Pittsburgh, Pa., site of the Notre Dame at Pittsburgh game (live on ABC Sports at 7 p.m.). The following week, on Sept. 10, the show will be in Columbus, Ohio, for the Texas at Ohio State matchup (live on ABC Sports at 7 p.m.)

Besides the song, here's what's new for 2005:

-Desmond Howard, the 1991 Heisman Trophy winner with Michigan, joins the show as a weekly contributor.

-Reporter Shelley Smith will cover all USC games and practices, as news warrants, as the Trojans attempt to win their second consecutive BCS championship and third straight AP national title. :puke:

-And Rece Davis, Trev Alberts and Mark May will take part in various discussions from the ESPN studios with Fowler, Corso and Herbstreit. Davis, who hails from Alabama, hosts ESPN's halftime and postgame segments and College GameDay Final (generally Saturdays at 11 p.m. on ESPN) with Alberts and May.

Screw ESPN

Montgomery Ad

-Reporter Shelley Smith will cover all USC games and practices, as news warrants, as the Trojans attempt to win their second consecutive BCS championship and third straight AP national title. :puke:

Screw ESPN

175438[/snapback]

Man I dont know why, but this really steams me. The teams that need a bid for the National Championship need media support. When a team like USC gets to have this...its almost like they have already accepted their bid to the National Championship.

Shame on ESPN for this BS

Well you know ESPN will be in Auburn that day for their 50 states in 50 days thing.

So we will get extra coverage for that.

Well you know ESPN will be in Auburn that day for their 50 states in 50 days thing.

So we will get extra coverage for that.

175451[/snapback]

Yes they will be there, but you can bet that it will be all about UAT. If you look at the questions, they are geared towards UAT being selected for most answers.

i didn't expect GameDay to come here for the Tech game, but that whole USC thing is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. I normally like GameDay but if they do crap like that, i'll be a little turned off by it.

And the BCS system doesn't work because..........

UGH....this is ridiculus.

They'll regret not being here on September 3rd with the 50 states in 50 days crew. I know we'll show them a grand time.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

So when Pete Carrol or Linehart take a dump, ESPN will be there to analyze smell and texture? What a joke!

I think the only reason that they are going to the Pitt vs. ND game is because you have two new coaches. Both teams are sporting new coaches who have come from the NFL. They have been talking about this game all summer, I'm not really surprised they are going there.

ESPN picked this game so Granny Clampitt will have something talk about and Corso can lament about one time ND bent him over cause they just outcoached him.

Archived