Just Guilty of being a Christian!

TexasTiger

Of course it's in that awful monogram font all the Karens put on everything these days. 

Might as well have done it in comic sans. 

• Thanks 1

Like most Republicans associated with Trump, Ellis is a fraud and a grifter. 

She promotes herself as being a Constitutional law attorney despite never having any formal education on constitutional law and having never worked on Constitutional law cases in her career. She got fired from her first job at a county DA's office because of poor performance and then taught pre-law at some small Christian college for awhile, but apparently that was enough to convince Trump, Fox News and other Republicans that she was some sort of expert in the realm of elections and constitutional law. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

She promotes herself as being a Constitutional law attorney despite never having any formal education on constitutional law and having never worked on Constitutional law cases in her career. She got fired from her first job at a county DA's office because of poor performance and then taught pre-law at some small Christian college for awhile, but apparently that was enough to convince Trump, Fox News and other Republicans that she was some sort of expert in the realm of elections and constitutional law. 

The grift has become the "ideology".

6 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

So you are saying the majority of GOPers associated in any way with Trump are frauds? What do you think about most Dems associated with Biden?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Has he/they conspired to overturn a valid election?

Not yet, but he seems to have accepted bribes for favorable decisions associated with his political standing.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not yet, but he seems to have accepted bribes for favorable decisions associated with his political standing.

No.  He has not.  If he had,,, impeachment would already be under way.  And,,, I would support it.

You do believe in evidence and, due process?

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No.  He has not.  If he had,,, impeachment would already be under way.  And,,, I would support it.

You do believe in evidence and, due process?

I do believe in evidence and due process and that is what the Republican Party is trying to do.  The Republicans are actually do this the right way in finding evidence BEFORE starting an impeachment proceedings.  They are not going to rely on hearsay evidence from a whistle blower that had a political agenda.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

I do believe in evidence and due process and that is what the Republican Party is trying to do.  The Republicans are actually do this the right way in finding evidence BEFORE starting an impeachment proceedings.  They are not going to rely on hearsay evidence from a whistle blower that had a political agenda.

I wish you had enough awareness that you could hear yourself.

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

“He’s here all week, folks!”

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

“He’s here all week, folks!”

Absolutely.  I’m glad you find it entertaining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

So you are saying the majority of GOPers associated in any way with Trump are frauds? What do you think about most Dems associated with Biden?

Coffee Tiger....waiting for YOUR answer.

3 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

So you are saying the majority of GOPers associated in any way with Trump are frauds?

Yes.

BTW...if you send me $10,000 directly to my cash app I'll personally build Donald Trumps border wall...one that'll shock migrants to death if they try to touch it....AND I'll make Hillary Clinton personally pay for it out of her own pocket. 

only $10,000...hell of a deal....let me know if you're interested

3 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

\What do you think about most Dems associated with Biden?

I don't know. When Biden's associates start getting charged and arrested for literal fraud and conspiracy left and right then I'll let you know. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yes.

BTW...if you send me $10,000 directly to my cash app I'll personally build Donald Trumps border wall...one that'll shock migrants to death if they try to touch it....AND I'll make Hillary Clinton personally pay for it out of her own pocket. 

only $10,000...hell of a deal....let me know if you're interested

I don't know. When Biden's associates start getting charged and arrested for literal fraud and conspiracy left and right then I'll let you know. 

"No...but...that's...not...what?" 

8 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

So you know her, follower, or what? 

19 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

So you know her, follower, or what? 

She's sort of well known for being a crazy person and a grifter. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, AUDub said:

She's sort of well known for being a crazy person and a grifter. 

Never heard of her until today. Keep up with Trump through Tex, Coffee, and Brother Homer.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Never heard of her until today. Keep up with Trump through Tex, Coffee, and Brother Homer.

Easier to do than keeping up with a demented president. This country is screwed up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Her big breakout was the attempts to overturn the election along with Powell.