Women on this site

LPTiger

I'm so glad we have 3rdGen and AEgirl on this site.   Boys, like it or not, we are, at our core, very flawed individuals.   We need these women to keep us on the right path.   Lord knows he paired me with a saint because he knew I needed some real serious help.  Ladies, y'all do your best to make us better!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 8/17/2023 at 3:23 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

While I appreciate it @LPTiger, it’s too much pressure to keep all you guys in line!!! 😂

image.gif.1c395343bb760f19299a150b2365f205.gif

Does that mean we win? Just kidding! Glad you're on board. WDE.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

You guys definitely win! 

Screenshot_20230819-233653~2.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As a woman I love having men to talk football with! As you know a lot of women are just not that interested. I fell in love with Auburn when my dad took me to games as a child and I am now taking my grandkids! Looking forward to the season and brighter days ahead. War Eagle🧡💙

• Like 2
  • Love 6

The women on the forum should identify themselves here!!! I’d be very interested to know how many are actively reading and posting.  I learn so much from this site and I love reading different perspectives.  I also love looking for the emotional side of stories and events.  Not a perspective that the guys usually take. 😁The humor and camaraderie on here is fantastic! I feel like I’ve made some wonderful internet friends. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, gr82be said:

Screenshot_20230819-233653~2.png

Billy Graham while speaking about his relationship with and the importance of his wonderful wife, Ruth -- put in your mind a NCarolina mountain farm boy accent --   "well -- I can assure you,  just as sure as I am standing here before you this lovely evening, that Billy Graham would never even entertain the idea of divorcing Ruth Graham.  Not in the past, not today and not in the future.  You see, we made a lifetime covenant before the Lord.  And Ruth would say the same about me.   Ruth would tell you, I would never, ever even consider divorcing Billy Graham.   Murder, well several times, but divorce, never.

• Haha 1