College Football Games This Weekend

aubiefifty

TAMUs QB Jaylen Henderson is a really good looking young QB. Operating the offense much better than Max Johnson. Making Jimbo’s decision making look even worse. 

Edited by Gowebb11

6-5 Kentucky surging with momentum entering 4thqtr with the ball down 3 against 10-1 Louisville. 

Oh and Joey Gatewood (yes that Gatewood) scored the last TD for Louisville as a TE

30 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Jayden Daniels maybe seeing his Heisman chances slipping away after today.

Spoke too soon, he brought them back.  35-24 now.

Hated to see Bo lose. Classy young man . Certainly I was critical of him in the past, but he is a fantastic qb and an even better young man. Hope he has a great NFL career. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Hated to see Bo lose. Classy young man . Certainly I was critical of him in the past, but he is a fantastic qb and an even better young man. Hope he has a great NFL career. 

Agree it was tough to see him lose. However, watching Oregon go down was quite satisfying as can’t stand them on several fronts starting with Phil Night & Nike, and those hideous uniforms. The QB name was “anything else” most would agree I believe.

Then again, has there been a last name of “else”? 
LOL

1 hour ago, Hopsing said:

Agree it was tough to see him lose. However, watching Oregon go down was quite satisfying as can’t stand them on several fronts starting with Phil Night & Nike, and those hideous uniforms. The QB name was “anything else” most would agree I believe.

Then again, has there been a last name of “else”? 
LOL

You are glad they lost because you don’t like their unis?? That seems very extreme to me.

• Like 1

Texas doing their part.  Washington did their part.  Need Michigan and FSU to win to almost guarantee a no Bama playoff no matter what!

23 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Texas doing their part.  Washington did their part.  Need Michigan and FSU to win to almost guarantee a no Bama playoff no matter what!

Thats my concern is that if bama wins they are in when I think Texas should go before them...but ya know its bama...

23 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Michigan will kill Iowa, very unsure about FSU.

Just now, AUwent said:

Michigan will kill Iowa, very unsure about FSU.

Agree really hated to see their QB get hurt, they struggled with Florida and not sure they are going to be able to win today.

5 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

You are glad they lost because you don’t like their unis?? That seems very extreme to me.

5 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

can’t stand them on several fronts starting with A. Phil Night & Nike, and B. those hideous uniforms, and I’ll add C. Arrogance I have encountered on occasions I have had serious football discussions with one. 
That said some teams uniforms are really sweet, but Oregon…no!

1 hour ago, GreenTiger said:

Hear that beeping noise??? That’s Bama backing into the playoffs again 

Although we should have prevented it. But every stinking year.  They are probably a 3 or 4 loss team normally but they find a way to win this year.  If we were to give a little tip of the cap, they'd deserve it.  But screw that.  Lol

Edited by AUBwins

Rhett Lashlee just won AAC championship with his 11-2 SMU team - coached circles around #22 Tulane. Researching most of this board's take on Lashlee, just for giggles.

Edited by aucanucktiger
  • Like 1