College Football Games This Weekend

aubiefifty

Really torn on today’s game….born and lived in Tallahassee for 40 years so I hate the Noles football team with a burning passion of 1000 suns.  But when bad stuff happens to LSU it’s usually good for Auburn.  Don’t know who to root against tonight.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Really torn on today’s game….born and lived in Tallahassee for 40 years so I hate the Noles football team with a burning passion of 1000 suns.  But when bad stuff happens to LSU it’s usually good for Auburn.  Don’t know who to root against tonight.

LSU easy to yell for in this one. Have family associated with LSU. Lived in your part of the country enough to understand FSU fans are unbearable. 

• Like 3

LSU receivers have dropped easily over 100 yds in this game. Travis' chuck & duck was dropped by LSU on FSU 5 - would have been a game changer, FSU getting 2013-caliber luck. When's the last time you saw an LSU secondary look this mediocre? 

FSU is rubbing their nose in it.  Complete physical domination.  Gotta remind yourself that LSU only had one really great game last year.  They got destroyed by Tennessee, and Texas A&M.  

• Like 1

Just now, Win4AU said:

FSU is rubbing their nose in it.  Complete physical domination.  Gotta remind yourself that LSU only had one really great game last year.  They got destroyed by Tennessee, and Texas A&M.  

Norvell has a psycho look in his eyes right now.

36 minutes ago, DAG said:

Norvell and FSU will be a problem. Hopefully won’t be coming to the SEC anytime soon 

I like Norvell.  His team doesn’t have as high a blue chip ratio as Auburn, Florida, or half the teams in the SEC but they looked great.  The ACC may be interesting with FSU, UNC, and Clempson.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Also Coleman was worth the money .

But not the drama. I wish we were established enough to have taken him 

• Like 3

Wow.  Watched the highlights.  FSU looks physical and has swagger.  They look good. 

LSU doesn't surprise me.  This is what Brian Kelly does. 

But they were about to write off Norvell early on but then they started clicking.  Now they look like most of Norvell's teams with the FSU talent pool.  Hope we Auburn fans give Freeze the time he needs. 

• Like 2

Riley Leonard and Duke pull off the huge upset.  He was a guy that some insiders claim we tried to lure to AU back in the Spring. 17-33 is not great, but he added 98 on the ground and managed a great game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Riley Leonard and Duke pull off the huge upset.  He was a guy that some insiders claim we tried to lure to AU back in the Spring. 17-33 is not great, but he added 98 on the ground and managed a great game.

Love watching Clemson loose! 

• Like 1

i want to see what aTm has adding bobby. and i have not seen them but i saw somewhere some folks think miami is really good.

22 minutes ago, WDEagle said:

F5bh69jbcAA5Kqd_png-2945696.JPG

I like this format a lot better.  Thanks

• Like 1