College Football Games This Weekend

aubiefifty

WHY is Gameday going to Colorado this weekend when they host USCw in two weeks? Even in the likely case they lose to Oregon the week before they should still be ranked. Kind of a waste. They should be going to the Backyard Brawl instead.

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

WHY is Gameday going to Colorado this weekend when they host USCw in two weeks? Even in the likely case they lose to Oregon the week before they should still be ranked. Kind of a waste. They should be going to the Backyard Brawl instead.

It’s actually not a waste of you read all of the banter going on between the two head coaches. Entertainment at its finest. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DAG said:

It’s actually not a waste of you read all of the banter going on between the two head coaches. Entertainment at its finest. 

Actually just Noise at it's worst.

Just now, WDEagle said:

Actually just Noise at it's worst.

Yeah that’s why everybody is talking about Colorado vs Colorado state today. They are getting the best promotion. Top players been interviewed all weekend on ESPN. Anybody who says different is ignorant or hater. Probably both. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah that’s why everybody is talking about Colorado vs Colorado state today. They are getting the best promotion. Top players been interviewed all weekend on ESPN. Anybody who says different is ignorant or hater. Probably both. 

So anybody that disagrees with you is "ignorant or hater. Probably both?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, WDEagle said:

So anybody that disagrees with you is "ignorant or hater. Probably both?"

No anyone who says the fact that gameday is at freaking boulder for their rivalry game is just noise is ignorant. There is a reason they are there. There is a reason it’s on prime time (excuse the pun). There is a reason shedeur sanders and Travis Hunter are household names. There is a reason Colorado state coach has gotten more pub than he ever has in his life. To say that is just noise is straight silly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

No anyone who says the fact that gameday is at freaking boulder for their rivalry game is just noise is ignorant. There is a reason they are there. There is a reason it’s on prime time (excuse the pun). There is a reason shedeur sanders and Travis Hunter are household names. There is a reason Colorado state coach has gotten more pub than he ever has in his life. To say that is just noise is straight silly. 

I guess it just depends on one's definition of "noise."

I love college football.  Put the two teams on the field and let them play.  To me that's all that matters.  I don't care about the hype, pomp and circumstance before or after the game.  I'm one of those people who has never even listened to a sports radio or TV show.  It just does not interest me and is nothing more than noise to me.

My statement ... "Actually just Noise at it's worst."  is 100% true for me.   The fact that you feel differently about it is fine with me.  I'm comfortable with that and don't feel the need to insult others (you in this case) who have a different viewpoint.  

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, WDEagle said:

I guess it just depends on one's definition of "noise."

I love college football.  Put the two teams on the field and let them play.  To me that's all that matters.  I don't care about the hype, pomp and circumstance before or after the game.  I'm one of those people who has never even listened to a sports radio or TV show.  It just does not interest me and is nothing more than noise to me.

My statement ... "Actually just Noise at it's worst."  is 100% true for me.   The fact that you feel differently about it is fine with me.  I'm comfortable with that and don't feel the need to insult others (you in this case) who have a different viewpoint.  

So if you never listened to sports radio or tv show , how do you know it’s just noise? Lol. That doesn’t even make sense. You don’t even know the context of what’s going on. That’s where my statement of ignorance come from. How can you subjectively say something is at its worse and you don’t even know what’s going on? That literally makes no sense. Take it as you will. 

Edited by DAG

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

So if you never listened to sports radio or tv show , how do you know it’s just noise? Lol. That doesn’t even make sense. You don’t even know the context of what’s going on. That’s where my statement of ignorance come from. I can you subjectively say something is at its worse and you don’t even know what’s going on? That literally makes no sense. Take it as you will. 

Watched a couple of football games last two nights and the subject was discussed during the game commentary.  Similarly, commercials promoting the weekend's game include commentary on the subject. Go on twitter or Instagram to get schedules or game lines and you run across posts about it.

We're not going to agree on this subject so I see no need to continue the conversation.  You can if you want but I have no need for your noise.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, WDEagle said:

Watched a couple of football games last two nights and the subject was discussed during the game commentary

Hmm I wonder why ? Must be because it’s freaking entertaining story line 

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

God its already started.....

Beats you guys arguing with Mikey all day 🫢🫢🫢 I kidd I kidd

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Don't waste my time with mikey but I hear you

There is honestly not many good headliners today. I completely forgot about Tennessee and Florida. That’s how irrelevant Florida is, which is sad.

I think there are a lot of interesting games today.  Too many people 💩 on this weekend.  

LSU MooState - last we saw LSU they were getting embarrassed 

Tennessee Florida - Florida isn’t as bad and Tennessee isn’t as good as people think they are

Penn State Illinois 

Ole Miss - Tech

Bama USF - this is a weird game.  Wouldn’t surprise me if this is close for awhile 

18 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Not if you're an Auburn fan and live in FL its not. Plus I can't stand Billy Napier

I won’t lie I was one of the fools advocating for him but not above hugh freeze.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DAG said:

Fair. They might need to go to an FCS school in two weeks though.

(Unless we go into CS and win.)

Edited by AUwent
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Fair. They might need to go to an FCS school in two weeks though.

(Unless we go into CS and win.)

To your point they probably will also be on gameday next week at Eugene (if they win of course). Bo Nix vs Sanders for the heisman lead. Who you got ?

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

To your point they probably will also be on gameday next week at Eugene (if they win of course). Bo Nix vs Sanders for the heisman lead. Who you got ?

My $ is on tOSU @ ND.

• Like 2