Sights and Sounds - 2023 Week 1

RunInRed

they ever still have parades at auburn? like at least homecoming? parades were so much fun when i was a rug rat................

4 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I'm ready and will be there. Tailgating between JH and Neville Arena. 

Not sure I would like those new corner suites. Bad angle to see the game.

Worst seats in the house at a premium price.

• Like 1

How sad is it, on a scale of 1-10, when a GAM aged 56 starts having sleep issues 3 nights before opening day because he can't wait to see Tiger Walk, hear Jason Campbell on the radio and get to his seat and hour early so he can see JHS fill up?  I literally slept 4 hours last night...   It is a sickness, and I don't want to be cured.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

How sad is it, on a scale of 1-10, when a GAM aged 56 starts having sleep issues 3 nights before opening day because he can't wait to see Tiger Walk, hear Jason Campbell on the radio and get to his seat and hour early so he can see JHS fill up?  I literally slept 4 hours last night...   It is a sickness, and I don't want to be cured.

i have never been to a tiger walk.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i have never been to a tiger walk.

I'm not a sheltered person and Tiger Walk before the '89 Iron Bowl was one of the most amazing moments of my life. It seemed like every Auburn player was weeping.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Just listened to Tiger Talk. Man! Hugh Freeze is the most fitting Auburn head coach that I can remember. I don’t think that there is a head coach in the world that fits better.

I just listened too, and I still can't get over how awkward Andy is. Laughing repeatedly while CHF is telling a story. Interupting with weird interjections while he is talking about how many folks he has coming into town. Awkward ending at a non-obvious conclusion. It is comically bad at this point, and hopefully somebody convinces him to gracefully bow out soon. He is a great man

Edited by BigBlueWDE
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I'm ready and will be there. Tailgating between JH and Neville Arena. 

Not sure I would like those new corner suites. Bad angle to see the game.

what you guys cooking? and i thought you lived in tejas for some reason...

5 hours ago, RunInRed said:

IMG_0009.jpeg

i love this one red! thanx for posting. if they made an official poster of something like this i would have it on the wall.

10 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

I'm not a sheltered person and Tiger Walk before the '89 Iron Bowl was one of the most amazing moments of my life. It seemed like every Auburn player was weeping.

WOW! i cannot believe i never heard this before! how awesome. you should post a story of it. i would read it.

6 hours ago, RunInRed said:

IMG_0009.jpeg

@RunInRedposting pics from his private helicopter. Y’all make sure to donate to the site so you can get Nest access and Red can afford to upkeep his helo and send us pics like this. 😏

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 5