*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

4 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

While that may be true, I’m not sure Alston was truly conscious when he dropped that one. 

He definitely got shook up on that hit. 

Dang some of you are already throwing out Gus 2.0. Geesh. I didn't like the call but we're simply not executing on offense. WRs, OL and QB. Guys just need to settle down. 

• Like 1

I know Colorado had the benefit of Sanders having his Son as a QB and on the same page. That is huge. That said, every aspect of Colorado’s team has been crisp and very well coached. They have just as many transfers as we have. Is it the assistant quality? The season is young but Colorado looks light years ahead of us at this point. 

Just now, NCTiger1982 said:

I know Colorado had the benefit of Sanders having his Son as a QB and on the same page. That is huge. That said, every aspect of Colorado’s team has been crisp and very well coached. They have just as many transfers as we have. Is it the assistant quality? The season is young but Colorado looks light years ahead of us at this point. 

It wasn't crisp today for them. They found a way to win today...just like we have to. Nebraska's defense showed up and created problems for them until they were on the field way too much. 

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

If Jackson won the job in fall camp, why did he not start this game?

They have injury issues. 

?Why can't our receivers get separation?  Every single year. No separation.  No matter how we recruit.  Every one of our receivers are blanketed by every single DB on every play.  I don't get it.....

• Like 3