*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

Not so sure Thorne is the answer. This is hard to watch. Don’t see much difference from this year and last year on offense. Still predictable, still can’t hit a 20+ yard pass in the air. Maybe it’s just me! 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

3 turnovers and only down one score. Very fortunate thanks to the D!

• Like 2

I am not even mad anymore lol. Pretty much use to it. I knew Thorne wasn't all to be all, but I thought I would see a veteran presence.  Defense looks promising though.

• Like 1

Good job by the defense. Offense needs to come out executing better. 

• Like 1

Just now, Didba said:

I called for Deion. 

Yeah me too, still early to see how it goes but I felt like he brought and could recruit better..Oh well, its water under the bridge but what we are seeing so far is not encouraging but at least he has been recruiting better than the potato bunch...

We’ll be fine second half. Our offense hasn’t had to adjust to real speed this season. It’s evident that Thorne is not prepared for the speed of the game. But he’s starting to make the right decisions. If we can stay close, it will even out in the second half. 

What I would do for an Auburn qb that can consistently read a defense and throw accurate passes. It has been so long I just can’t even remember.  They do it in high school, and they do it in the pros. They just can’t do it at Auburn.  So disheartening. 

• Like 1