Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

3 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Unlike all the other noble football coaches. 

Wooooshed my dude. 

Just now, Didba said:

Y’all screw Harsin, but his offenses played better than this in his first season. Hugh is dealing with a dead roster from Harsin but it still shouldn’t be this bad. 

I’m not even sure what offense they are running or what the game plan is.  They have a depleted roster sure but this is some terrible coaching too. 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

I don't know if Deion would've won here , but without a doubt we would've at least had a package deal...

This is absolutely all around terrible. 

AGREEE 100%.....this is abysmal...

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

You first.  At least pay attention to the game that’s played before you start acting like a child.  

You're the one that doesn't seem to understand football. 🤷‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Also, I'm ready to see Geriner.  Just to see what he can do.

Might as well go ahead and get the rookie mistakes out of the way

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is bad bad ball guys. No horsepower, zero emotions .

That's starting to be JABA. Under Freeze, Haskins, Malzahn, and occasionally Tubberville.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

You're the one that doesn't seem to understand football. 🤷‍♂️ 

Are you still running your mouth about a drive after half time?  Let it go and stop polluting the thread.  

Edited by AUTigergrad08

7 minutes ago, pikecracker said:

Pretty much. Nobody who didn't want him could give me a reason that wasn't a thinly veiled dog whistle. 

Believe our insiders said he "interviewed" and was "beyond awful" "unprepared". 

Maybe our interviews are morons.  We'll see how it plays out. 

• Deion - I can bring players: Possibly the top QB in the SEC, the most dynamic WR/CB combo since Woodson, and a ton attention to this program that is floundering. 
  • Hugh: "Hey man I know I had an SEC show clause for cheating, left Ole Miss in an absolute disaster, and smashed a bunch of prostitutes.  But Praise Jesus am I right?"
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

We are 18th in the country in composite talent ranking. Some of you act like we just got a team started up, talent wise. There is no excuse for the bulls**t we are seeing, other than poor coaching.

• Like 2

Really bad look for Freeze. Complete mismanagement of the offense. Zero identity 4 games in and seemingly no plan in place moving forward. 

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Really bad look for Freeze. Complete mismanagement of the offense. Zero identity 4 games in and seemingly no plan in place moving forward. 

Rinse and repeat.

Y'all are sad. There's more to football than. 'Hurr Durr backup QB best QB' and 'Hurr Durr other Coach best Coach'   The greener grass blinders are real.

1 minute ago, Tigger1985 said:

Why don’t you wait and see how he does today before proclaiming we missed so badly.

He could get beat by 50 today and it won't matter. For everything that happens on the field, he is 100x more beneficial for that program off the field.