Moral victory

cole256

I wanna see how the team responds in the following weeks. If they can find ways to win some games this year then I’ll believe but right now I’m still disappointed they couldn’t pull that game out. UGA ain’t unbeatable, not close

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Most of you know me I'm not a moral victory guy.....But we should be able to build from this. Last few years uga kicked our teeth in. 

Unlike what some people argued with me about Sanders this showed something. IMO this is showing if we get the talent this shows that we can win. 

I'm going to take the moral victory on this one

Agree, and with a better wide receiver play, we probably win this one.

Side note: what did Colorado and Coach Prime have to do with this game?

Edited by AU-24

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Most of you know me I'm not a moral victory guy.....But we should be able to build from this. Last few years uga kicked our teeth in. 

Unlike what some people argued with me about Sanders this showed something. IMO this is showing if we get the talent this shows that we can win. 

Yes today finally made sense beside the second the last series before the half. If u scored 7 there the last drive may have been the winning drive 

• Like 2

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

We just need a few more dudes. Headed in right direction.  We hung in there,  Kirby has an established program 

Yep. Hard for a team that's had 2 years of HORRIBLE (negligent) recruiting to beat a team that has had the #1 class 5 years in a row. They get like 5-10 5* players every year. We've had like 13 in the last 13 years, or something like that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

I wanna see how the team responds in the following weeks. If they can find ways to win some games this year then I’ll believe but right now I’m still disappointed they couldn’t pull that game out. UGA ain’t unbeatable, not close

Yep. uga overrate big time. But with their weak schedule, they may not lose a game.

• Like 2

Next week will be interesting. While I believe we did play very well today, any team can show up for the number one team. We have to be able to sustain this momentum, and actually improve.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Me too, Cole. 

• Like 1

Before today, we were a team searching for anything to grab hold of. Today, we held on to something. Not sure exactly what but if we have to take a L, I would want it to be like this. Still not there but maybe we have turned the corner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I completely agree. Not all moral victories are worthless.  The boys played their hearts out today. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Appreciate the Auburn Family for raising #%^* today. Made a big difference. 

• Like 2

If we had depth on defense we could have stopped some of those long drives. I am very pleased with the product I heard on the field ( at work so had to listen)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

That's a good point. It was said as far as freeze that he can get a team to win games they don't supposed to have a chance in but on the flip side he loses a couple he has no business losing as well.

So I hope we actually build on this but also we beat the teams we are supposed to. Unfortunately we fell off the last few years it's hard to know who exactly are the teams we don't have any business losing to. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’ll say it again - uga has elite talent but pedestrian coaching. They’ve gotten lazy. Imo they’re very vulnerable. 

I agree ,no natty for them IMO.  A good pass rush will eat their QB up