2024 Transfer Portal Thread (Merged Zeek's New Thread)

AU80cruiser

18 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Was he committed to Auburn or were we just going after him hard?  I would be surprised if Auburn picked up another RB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Was he committed to Auburn or were we just going after him hard?  I would be surprised if Auburn picked up another RB.

Yes he was. Committed in May of 2019, during his junior year.

Edited by Paladin

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Any chance that he plays basketball too?

FT % please before we accept. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, alabastertiger said:

Are we legally bound to take him if he commits to the university of Auburn?

lol I get a high school kid or someone from Idaho or something but this guy has played against us for three years!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

I'm ok not getting anymore players from Vandy. Not saying they can't play, just saying I think CHF needs to set his sights higher.

FWIW the ones we got from Vandy were better than what we had. I know that's not saying much, but still.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW the ones we got from Vandy were better than what we had. I know that's not saying much, but still.

While I do realize that, I just prefer that if they are gonna get people out of the transfer portal, I'd prefer them to go after the best available. 

14 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Good grief,  LOL

I watched a lot of NFL football Sunday after over celebrating a birthday on Saturday. You would have 'good greifed' every game I saw after seeing where some of those guys came from. I know I did. 

Edited by JuscAUse!
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

I watched a lot of NFL football Sunday after over celebrating a birthday on Saturday. You would have 'good greifed' every game I saw after seeing where some of those guys came from. I know I did. 

Well our competition is UMass and Buffalo , so maybe we can land him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

While I do realize that, I just prefer that if they are gonna get people out of the transfer portal, I'd prefer them to go after the best available. 

I hope you realize they obviously were & are.

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Well our competition is UMass and Buffalo , so maybe we can land him.

It was more of an observation of where players came from that I saw on Sunday , and was pretty much shocked  at the teams they mentioned. I'm not a recruiting expert, so I definitely didn't mean to act like one.

• Like 1

Just now, JuscAUse! said:

It was more of an observation of where players came from that I saw on Sunday , and was pretty much shocked  at the teams they mentioned. I'm not a recruiting expert, so I definitely didn't mean to act like one.

I'm not either, but it would be nice to land some transfers from some p5 schools. Other than Vandy

• Like 1

I too am a little shaken about the G5 guys. Vandy guys played at the SEC level so not tripping over them. Just hope these guys don’t get signed and then are never heard from again 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm not either, but it would be nice to land some transfers from some p5 schools. Other than Vandy

Fair. I just don't want to lose a good player from a small school if he's a player. 

Edited by JuscAUse!
  • Like 1