*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

8 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I personally just wanted to see weekly improvement and a competitive offense.  Didn’t think either one was too much to ask for.  

Coaches won’t give up…when one QB is moving the ball stay with him!

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Kirby and Nick both turned UGA and Bama around in one recruiting class unless I’m mistaken did they not?   

Nah - both were fairly mediocre in their first seasons.  Nick went 7-6 and Kirby went 8-5 (a bit better).

Just now, CCTAU said:

Just to remind you how football works, it can be worse by throwing the ball to the other team. 
With that said, what the hell, give him a shot. At least it will settle the debate.

Again u assuming without any fact. He doesn’t have any turnovers this year. What debate the offense will just be stagnant with both of them. Then need to try HG

Just now, WarDamnDoc said:

Nah - both were fairly mediocre in their first seasons.  Nick went 7-6 and Kirby went 8-5 (a bit better).

You misread.  I didn’t say in their first season, I said in one recruiting class which is true.  It only took them one recruiting class not their first season to turn it around.  

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Even the Nick Marshall zone read option with Ashford with play action mixed in would be better than this putrid offense we have.  

And it might be really really good.  He’s the perfect QB to run that and our RBs are talented.  

Came out of halftime. Ran the same plays we ran all the first half. They had it completely covered AND we yet another holding call. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

You misread.  I didn’t say in their first season, I said in one recruiting class which is true.  It only took them one recruiting class not their first season to turn it around.  

I did not.  That's the same situation Hugh is in right now, my man.

That was a really good throw and route. Using the TE to shield the defense.  Love it

Just now, WarDamnDoc said:

I did not.  That's the same situation Hugh is in right now, my man.

Yeah you kinda did.  I said one recruiting class which means in year 2 they turned it around.  You provided stats in their first season which is entirely different.