*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

18 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

2012 squad averaged 18.2 points per game.  There are plenty of games left this year for us to lower our current average.  Right now, taking out the 59 we scored against UMass but leaving in the 45 we scored on Samford we are averaging 19.8.    It’s definitely doable.  It’s that bad on offense.   D ain’t bad at all and holding this LSU team well under their averages. 

2012 team quit. Hasn't happened to this team . At least not yet

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, keesler said:

It’s ok, the mods will soothe the savage beasts next week with tons of crystals balls and glowing news about recruiting.  All is well, a massive injection of talent is on the way.  

We’re almost there!!!!

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

The bad start pretty much did Auburn in. Say what u want about Gus but he a great record after a bye week

Please just let Gus go. He was terrible the last 4 years 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, woodford said:

People calling for Freeze’s head already? Lmaoooo some of y’all are drunk and need to go to bed. Cuckoo talk. 

FAHR ERRYBUDDY

• Haha 1

Just now, woodford said:

People calling for Freeze’s head already? Lmaoooo some of y’all are drunk and need to go to bed. Cuckoo talk. 

C'mon man, this is the whiny ass grown man thread. Get with the program. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, woodford said:

Def not calling for freeze's head but def did not see a regression in offense in year 1 and Def didn't see a worse D after a bye week 

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

Any drunk watching this game was sobered real quick 

Just now, woodford said:

I dont see that but I do see folks saying if its this bad next year then you will have more people clamoring for a change sooner than later...I mean, you can say he has no talent but really with the portal should help you compete and obviously what he mustered from the portal AND the coaching has been awful this year and I think most of that BLAME goes on the coaching staff...I just want to see them looking better and so far this year that have shown no progress or anything to be hopefull of..recruiting is better but on the filed we are still stinking it up in ALL phases...

• Like 2

Just now, bishoptf said:

I dont see that but I do see folks saying if its this bad next year then you will have more people clamoring for a change sooner than later...I mean, you can say he has no talent but really with the portal should help you compete and obviously what he mustered from the portal AND the coaching has been awful this year and I think most of that BLAME goes on the coaching staff...I just want to see them looking better and so far this year that have shown no progress or anything to be hopefull of..recruiting is better but on the filed we are still stinking it up in ALL phases...

There was at least one person a page or two back wanting Freeze fired and Caddy as HC.  

This is why I laugh when I see people think we can beat Bama. This is not a good team folks. And no I don’t think it’s because it’s an ineptitude of complete lack of talent. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1