Men vs. AUM (Exhibition)

KillenTime

21 minutes ago, Dunndone414 said:

Rumor seems to be that Aden Holloway is out with an injury.

I’m gonna guess Tre-Denver-Chaney-Jaylin-Johni then 

I guess it’ll have to be backup PG by committee? I feel good about our guard depth with everyone healthy but PG, in terms of skill set, is prob the most shallow position we have atm. It’s really just those two guys who can play make

3 hours ago, gravejd said:

Haven’t found any watching options but this article has some listening options https://auburnwire.usatoday.com/lists/auburn-basketball-tv-channel-aum-exhibition-johni-broome-kd-johnson-bruce-pearl/

Probably a 0.5% chance of the exhibition being streamed tbh 

Maybe that’s why CBP was adamant about training other players at point guard in his latest interview.

Hella turnovers dribbling into help defense, they have at least 10 points just from running in transition and slipping behind our back line. Auburn (main campus) dudes basically not properly identifying their guy. 

Denver’s shot is as advertised, massive priority put on finding guys around the rim on some of our normal actions. Some of which I think guards in the past would just look off the post guy and not throw the entry pass

16 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Struggling vs AUM early. 17-16 10 minutes in.

Update: 17-0 run. 32-16. Still missing a bunch of shots.

Edited by Swamp Eagle

Team has a lot of fun and energy - do the extra effort to keep one another up

I think they may be one guard short roster wise, but there’s not too many college teams with a viable 3rd playmaker. If there’s one thing I’ll miss about Flan, he was just that (often enough). Cannot ask that out of the new forwards - remains to be seen if the 2 guards can take up some of that mantle but so far…eh 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

17 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Team has a lot of fun and energy - do the extra effort to keep one another up

I think they may be one guard short roster wise, but there’s not too many college teams with a viable 3rd playmaker. If there’s one thing I’ll miss about Flan, he was just that (often enough). Cannot ask that out of the new forwards - remains to be seen if the 2 guards can take up some of that mantle but so far…eh 

Missing Flan? Haven't even thought about him until your post...

• Like 1