New Mexico State Kickoff Time

Paladin

And we all know CBS won't pass up the opportunity for 1 more Iron Bowl.  That game will likely be the 3:30/2:30 slot.  Really wish it was a night game though. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

My son attended his first game at 18 months.  My grandson attended his first at 9 months.  Never too early. 

I more or less meant when is it too early for us, the parents, because with twins nothing is easy 🤣🤪

30 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Twins boys, indeed. So I know what you're going through, haha... My boys have been to multiple KState games (their mom is an alum) and I'd say this year they retained/paid attention to about 35%, but they enjoyed the atmosphere.

So we will make it past age 3. Thanks for the silver lining!

I appreciate the insight- twins make everything different 🙃

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I more or less meant when is it too early for us, the parents, because with twins nothing is easy 🤣🤪

My twin daughters were right at a year.  They are now 26, off the payroll and one is expecting her first right now in Buckeye country (temporary as her husband finishes his last clinical for PT).  It was easier 25 years ago to get in and get out so I understand.  

• Like 1

My daughter and future son-in-law will be at the New Mexico State game. They want to know what color to wear.

10 minutes ago, penguin149 said:

NMSU is now 8-3 after beating Western Kentucky at home....Our guys need to be ready for this one!!😱

Losses are to Liberty, Hawaii and UMass.  I will take our chances at resting starters.  

6 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

My daughter and future son-in-law will be at the New Mexico State game. They want to know what color to wear.

This game is designated as upper deck navy and lower bowl orange. 

36 minutes ago, all4AU said:

This game is designated as upper deck navy and lower bowl orange. 

Thank you.