2024 4* SF Jahki Howard Signs With AU!

toddc

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I’ve already seen enough Cambridge comps to last a lifetime…. That is a lazy and uninformed take from people. Howard is a whole other level of class of athlete than Cambridge. Cambridge is only a up and down athlete. Howard is a great vertical and horizontal athlete.

He’d be blessed to be a Cambridge type of athlete on the college level. if he ends up being better than that, it’s even better for Auburn 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

He’d be blessed to be a Cambridge type of athlete on the college level. if he ends up being better than that, it’s even better for Auburn 

He’s already a way better athlete than Cambridge. Athlete and player are 2 different things.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, toddc said:

What the &@$;&& See picture of playing above the rim in the College Basketball dictionary!!!

Not saying he will have the same career as Nique but he's Dominique Wilkins 2.0 in potential.  1-2 inches shorter but has the same wingspan & loves doing the windmill dunk which was signature Nique in the 80s & 90s.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Not saying he will have the same career as Nique but he's Dominique Wilkins 2.0 in potential.  1-2 inches shorter but has the same wingspan & loves doing the windmill dunk which was signature Nique in the 80s & 90s.

He also reminds me a little of Kenny "Sky" Walker.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 9:53 AM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I see it’s the early signing period in college, after checking out our other 2024 commit. Does anyone know if he will sign this week?

• Thanks 1

• Rednilla changed the title to 2024 4* SF Jahki Howard Signs With AU!
On 11/14/2023 at 6:40 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Don’t honestly think it’s needed that much if his handle is nice. A super athlete wing with a tight handle feasts at most college schools 

Agreed. I hope he can shoot free throws.  With the new block/charge rules in effect, his ability to get up high and quick should lead to a lot of and 1 or 2 shot situations.  We need more dudes like him that can hit the rack.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There's athletes and then there's athletes..... This guy is elite level athlete. May be the best actually as far as bounce. He's different

Edited by cole256
  • Like 3

• augolf1716 unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yes, he definitely has a lot of athleticism and probably has the best hops in the country. I believe he will get a few minutes.

• Love 1

He will be a fan favorite. With his length and athleticism he has potential to be an elite defender as he develops the rest of his offense. With him CBM and Moore we are set at SF.