Roll Chevy Roll

kellyaub90

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of the "roll chevy roll" commercials that Jay Barker does for some dealership in tuscalooser? I'm so glad that Stan hasn't started doing "War Ford" commercials..........What a SELLOUT! (i don't care if he is a nice guy!)

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of the "roll chevy roll" commercials that Jay Barker does for some dealership in tuscalooser? I'm so glad that Stan hasn't started doing "War Ford" commercials..........What a SELLOUT! (i don't care if he is a nice guy!)

176955[/snapback]

Jay Barker a nice guy???? I have met him twice and both time he was very very rude!!

Saw him at a CHARITY golf event back in may and when asked by a 4 year old little boy to sign his hat his reply was:

"Tell your dad I am here to play golf not sign auto's"

Little boy was in tears!

176955[/snapback]

Jay Barker a nice guy???? I have met him twice and both time he was very very rude!!

Saw him at a CHARITY golf event back in may and when asked by a 4 year old little boy to sign his hat his reply was:

Little boy was in tears!

177001[/snapback]

Now that is totally classless!!! Who the hell would want his autograph anyway. Not like he went on to a great NFL career or anything. He is doing commercials for a car dealer for crying out loud!!!!!!!!

176955[/snapback]

Little boy was in tears!

177001[/snapback]

Now that is totally classless!!! Who the hell would want his autograph anyway. Not like he went on to a great NFL career or anything. He is doing commercials for a car dealer for crying out loud!!!!!!!!

177007[/snapback]

It happened at the Bruno's he was headed from the clubhouse to the putting greens and was set to tee of in a half hour.

Archived