Legends classic

gravejd

Auburn plays Notre Dame today at 9pm eastern time. We caught Notre Dame at the right time as they are in rebuild mode. Whole new team after their long time coach stepped down after last season. Auburn at an 88% chance to win according to ESPN. Notre Dame is 1-1 on the season. They beat Niagara and lost to Western Carolina. And thats about the limit of my intel on this matchup. If anyone has more insight on Notre Dame please share!

Also of note, Oklahoma State and St Bonaventure play at 6:30 eastern today. We'll play one of those teams I think on Friday.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

Auburn plays Notre Dame today at 9pm eastern time. We caught Notre Dame at the right time as they are in rebuild mode. Whole new team after their long time coach stepped down after last season. Auburn at an 88% chance to win according to ESPN. Notre Dame is 1-1 on the season. They beat Niagara and lost to Western Carolina. And thats about the limit of my intel on this matchup. If anyone has more insight on Notre Dame please share!

Also of note, Oklahoma State and St Bonaventure play at 6:30 eastern today. We'll play one of those teams I think on Friday.

Fun fact. Mike Brey the former Notre Dame coach was originally scheduled to become Auburn's head basketball coach in 1994 but some late snags in negotiations caused him to back out.

• Like 2

We should handle business tonight, we’re favored by 15.

Bruce said there might be a hostile pro-ND environment. Trust me, the most hostile thing about the environment tonight will be the empty seats. As long as we get up for the game we should move on to an interesting matchup tomorrow (I’ll predict OK State). 

29 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

Fun fact. Mike Brey the former Notre Dame coach was originally scheduled to become Auburn's head basketball coach in 1994 but some late snags in negotiations caused him to back out.

He was actually announced as the head coach by several Newspapers.  Coach K at Duke told him to back out if he could.  He told him it was a career ending move.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, KillenTime said:

He was actually announced as the head coach by several Newspapers.  Coach K at Duke told him to back out if he could.  He told him it was a career ending move.  

Screw coack K, what the hell does he know about college bball.

• Haha 2

I will watching the lineups closely. Who plays together at the end of halves, does CBP start mixing and matching more. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Dunndone414 said:

We should handle business tonight, we’re favored by 15.

Bruce said there might be a hostile pro-ND environment. Trust me, the most hostile thing about the environment tonight will be the empty seats. As long as we get up for the game we should move on to an interesting matchup tomorrow (I’ll predict OK State). 

I wouldn't mind this.  My two favorite schools.  Daughter goes to OSU.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fishepa said:

Screw coack K, what the hell does he know about college bball.

Exactly. Duke was a career ending job for him too. 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KillenTime said:

Coach K at Duke told him to back out if he could.  He told him it was a career ending move.  

Should I be offended by this?

Errbody gets playing time again tonight. 

Denver scores double digits.  

Broome hits two three pointers. 

Dylan dunks a Bonnies player in the second half.  

Tigers by 15 (or more).  I am leaning towards more.