7-5 Auburn goes to the Gator/Music City Bowl....

BigBlueWDE

23 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I rescind all my previous posts in this thread.  I was obviously high.  I had an excuse.  I was in Chicagoland and it’s legal there. 

It’s just a shame for us Auburn Fans. However, I hope the players feel humiliated by their effort.

It’s obvious that our team was not mentally prepared. On top of that, they were plainly outmatched. If they had been mentally into the game, we may have a chance. But they started with those 2 negatives against them and it went downhill from there.

I am unhappy with the players and somewhat with the coaches not being able to prepare them. Sure they had Bama on their mind, but they did not even seem into the game . 

I am now sorry that we are Bowl Eligible. I we are sadly in need of the Bowl practice for future development. But, gracious can they at least show and play when they wear the Auburn Uniform?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

It’s just a shame for us Auburn Fans. However, I hope the players feel humiliated by their effort.

It’s obvious that our team was not mentally prepared. On top of that, they were plainly outmatched. If they had been mentally into the game, we may have a chance. But they started with those 2 negatives against them and it went downhill from there.

I am unhappy with the players and somewhat with the coaches not being able to prepare them. Sure they had Bama on their mind, but they did not even seem into the game . 

I am now sorry that we are Bowl Eligible. I we are sadly in need of the Bowl practice for future development. But, gracious can they at least show and play when they wear the Auburn Uniform?

Sad day for us fans that had hoped to see continued positive things from this team.

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

6-6 goes to?

Don't know, but what I do know is that I don't want to see this team end the season 6-7. That's another bowl lost and a losing season. 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

U mean the usual 🤣 

Just came back to say I told everyone I could back in 2021 that we should hire Jeff Brohm from Purdue. Two years later he has Louisville ranked #10, and in the ACC championship game in his first year. 

Nobody ever listens to me😁

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Don't know, but what I do know is that I don't want to see this team end the season 6-7. That's another bowl lost and a losing season. 

Bank on it happening 

Edited by AUINSY

3 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Bank on it happening 

JABA ...

• Like 1

Not that it will make anyone feel better, nor should it, but if one of Clemson or FSU wins next week we should still make a "Group of Six" bowl.