*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

The meltdown is hilarious. 

Some of us give a damn. You obviously could not care less. You are okay with this effort. Some of us aren’t. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I never understand when Auburn fans out happy when the program is embarrassed. Makes little sense to me. 

I just don’t let what a bunch of kids do on a Saturday dictate my emotions/mood anymore. Sucks that we lost, shouldn’t have underestimated NM State.

onto the next one. 

• Like 2

AU had one useful play the ENTIRE FREAKIN' GAME, the Fairweather TD. The New Mexico State qb is playing backyard football and looks like Patrick Mahomes. Disgraceful performance.

• Like 1

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

Time for the “Told ya! I’m glad Auburn is bad because I hate Freeze” folks to come out in force 😂

He’s a terrible human being and the sooner he flames out the happier I am. 

• Like 2

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t even think I want to follow college sports anymore. I’m sick of this sh**

Keep hope alive brother lol. I am a spurs , reds, panthers fan…I must love heartbreak and darkness lol. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

That awful missed call on the fumble may have ended this game. 

Opening kickoff ended this game.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I mean I didn’t like Gus, Chizik, but damn it breaks my spirit to see us lose, particularly in embarrassing fashion. Why are you happy about it? SMH . And freeze deserves all the criticism . What the hell is that? Can’t wait to see the spin on the post game thread. 

I don’t want to hear anything Hugh has to say.

Edited by Swamp Eagle

Just now, Never2Yield said:

I don't find it funny. 

I find this HF coached team pathetic! Everybody bitched about BH first year, but looks identical to me. Recruit all you want to, but if you can’t coach, what’s the difference in not recruiting but coaching. A fine line. This team will fool nobody next year regardless of who signs. This is AU. Bottom tier of the SEC and will sink further once we add TX and OK. Wave goodbye to any potential recruits in the stands. 

• Like 1

Coaches failed the players this game — Freeze better not throw them under the bus with the penalties excuse.  He and the coordinators own this embarrassment.  

• Like 2

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Some of us give a damn. You obviously could not care less. You are okay with this effort. Some of us aren’t. 

I don’t let what 20 year olds do on a Saturday dictate my emotions anymore. Sorry that you do. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

That awful missed call on the fumble may have ended this game. 

That and the fact we’ve completely crapped the bed on literally every facet of the game. 

If the guys overlooked this weekend's game, I can't say I'm surprised. I looked at the schedule this morning and thought, "Oh good, we're gonna be 7-4."

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I mean I didn’t like Gus, Chizik, but damn it breaks my spirit to see us lose, particularly in embarrassing fashion. Why are you happy about it? SMH . And freeze deserves all the criticism . What the hell is that? Can’t wait to see the spin on the post game thread. 

Freeze hasn’t done a good job... but some people are overjoyed that we suck because they hate CHF.. I don’t get the mentality 

• Like 1

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

I don’t want to hear anything he has to say.

Same politician crap. But like I said , we show heart in our Super Bowl next week and all is forgotten . This is as bad of a loss that I ever experienced as a fan. Jeez.