*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Read better. 

Post better. We are getting obliterated by our own hand  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Can anyone remember a worse Auburn loss than this one? Anybody?

Probably the 2013 game against FSU. 

Just now, AUDub said:

He’s a terrible human being and the sooner he flames out the happier I am. 

Well life is full of terrible people and sure Hugh has a nasty past. I’m not going to cheer for Auburn to fail just because of my potential disdain for a human being.

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t even think I want to follow college sports anymore. I’m sick of this sh**

Got to this point last season…watched a total of 10-20 minutes of AU football all season this year. I’m about to start only checking in here once every week or every other week or so. It’s just who Auburn is. I can appreciate my education there, and the times in the past, but beyond that we’re just historically a top-15 football program. We’ll only ever be something better once or twice a decade. 

Edited by AUINSY

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Can anyone remember a worse Auburn loss than this one? Anybody?

No, the La Tech loss was bad, but not as horrible as this inept performance.  And this is on the coaches.  

Just now, Didba said:

Probably the 2013 game against FSU. 

Not even close.

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Freeze hasn’t done a good job... but some people are overjoyed that we suck because they hate CHF.. I don’t get the mentality 

That’s basically what it is. Super silly to me. I am interested in the entertaining threads however after this. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

I was referring to this board’s meltdown.

Though paying this team millions to whip our ass is pretty fun to me. 

From the real AU Fans and Alumni….

GFY.  

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Trust we will play better against Bama because it’s our Super Bowl and that gets old. 

Dude, NMst just whipped our @ss. There is no play better. We will be lucky to not get anyone killed, more or less a 1st down.

This is the worst loss I can remember from the last 43 years. And from my perspective it looks like the coaches didn't bother to even try and get the team ready...and if they did, they should ALL be fired tonight. This whole season has been a dumpster fire. Even the win at Arky was fools gold, if you watched the game it was more how bad they sucked than we were good. 

I don't get bothered by losing to a more talented team, or even a competitive game with an equal team, but assuming that they have equal talent, which isn't too much a stretch at this point, we looked poorly coached to be getting the stupid penalties this late in the season. Mix in the QB mismanagement and just utterly stupefying offensive gameplan all year and well.....here we are. 

Just now, DAG said:

That’s basically what it is. Super silly to me. I am interested in the entertaining threads however after this. 

Who's going to start the post game thread? It can't be me haha

1 minute ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

Well life is full of terrible people and sure Hugh has a nasty past. I’m not going to cheer for Auburn to fail just because of my potential disdain for a human being.

I will continue to bang this drum that he should have never been considered.  

• Like 3

I guess we should be glad the refs haven't pulled the 'random targeting call in the 2nd half to DQ players against bama' bit yet. But that's the only positive.