*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, DKW 86 said:

From the real AU Fans and Alumni….

GFY.  

I need to GFY because I’m mature enough not to let the outcome of a football game affect my emotions? C’mon man. 

I guess I will be rooting for Oregon to get into the playoffs and upset an SEC school. Preferably Bama. That’s a good story line.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Who's going to start the post game thread? It can't be me haha

No one from our “group” certainly can start it. Just ready for the spin zone!

• Haha 2

Just now, AUDub said:

Post better. We are getting obliterated by our own hand  

I posted fine. Anyone that hasn’t been sitting around poised to shitpost the second we had a bad game would understand I wasn’t  blaming the entire thing on refs.  But that call was a turnover that allowed another shot at turning a two score game into a three score game with 8 mins left.  That effectively ended any shot at a comeback.

I shouldn’t have to explain that to someone of your intelligence, but here we are. 

I can’t remember a more embarrassing loss. Wins in the future can help erase the bad taste but this is a bad look. We were beaten by the better team today and that’s embarrassing. Being in this position is embarrassing. 

• Like 2

Just now, AUApostle said:

Who scheduled this game?  Greene?  Can we blame him?

Absolutely . Now you are getting it! And Harsin’s daughters for dressing provocative . Also Gus for not getting enough linemen three years ago. 

Edited by DAG
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Not even close.

I hope you are agreeing… if losing to a G5 during a rebuilding year is worse to you than losing the NC after being up 2 scores? That ain’t ideal. 

@PigskinPat see this. 

Edited by Didba

Just now, AUApostle said:

Who scheduled this game?  Greene?  Can we blame him?

Doesn't matter, it's on Freeze and the coaching staff.

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

U need three scores and running the ball

Brother, we can throw the damn ball and I’m even if we do, GOD  and the rest of the CFB World know we can’t catch. 

• Like 1

Just now, Didba said:

I need to GFY because I’m mature enough not to let the outcome of a football game affect my emotions? C’mon man. 

People don’t know how to separate emotions sometimes.  I’m literally at the game right now and it won’t affect my Sunday or my Thanksgiving.  Am I happy about this?  No.  It’s unfortunate.  But there is nothing I can do to change it.  

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

This game was over before it started. Unmotivated and ill prepared. 

No argument about being unmotivated and unprepared. But a missed call that allows it to go from 10 points to 17 late in the game is killer no matter what happened before it. 

• Like 1

Just now, TitanTiger said:

I posted fine. Anyone that hasn’t been sitting around poised to shitpost the second we had a bad game would understand I wasn’t  blaming the entire thing on refs.  But that call was a turnover that allowed another shot at turning a two score game into a three score game with 8 mins left.  That effectively ended any shot at a comeback.

I shouldn’t have to explain that to someone of your intelligence, but here we are. 

Titan I get it lol.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Probably the 2013 game against FSU. 

Seriously? Dominating an undefeated team for the first half of the BSC game and losing in the final minute? LOL

1 minute ago, DAG said:

It's already started on this thread. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Absolutely no way to spin this. This is one of the worst losses in program’s history and I’d say it rests solely on Freeze’s shoulders. 

It sure ranks up there as one of the worst and most embarrasing performances I can ever remember. I don't remember a loss in Jordan-Hare this one-sided and totally humiliating under Harsin, Gus, Chizik, Tubs, or Bowden. Certainly never under Coach Dye. This is on Freeze and his Staff, who evidently decided to take the week off. Maybe they were preparing for Bama but that's no excuse. This makes me want to check out until next year, like I did in 2012.

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

Freeze should have to turn his entire paycheck over to Kill. 

Really!  What were you all expecting? Didn't Freeze lose to this team last year. This is Freeze's first year at Auburn. He wasn't ?handed a great team. It is supposed to be a rebuilding year. We beat a crappy team last week, and now, everyone thinks we can't lose. NM is a very good team. Guess what! Other conferences have good teams. The SEC doesn't have a monopoly. Win or lose, I am an Auburn fan that doesn't what to change coaches every year. Some of you need to change teams if you can't handle this lose. Do you all not get tired of crying?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Don’t look at me lol. 

• Haha 1