NMSU Post mortem

TitanTiger

46 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

For the record, my post count IS above my credit score.  

We’ve traveled through this lover’s quarrel with the both of you; I think it’s time you gave us the background we so desperately crave.  What was your past handle? What website did DKW sell?  Do you think American funds too many overseas wars?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, AUApostle said:

We’ve traveled through this lover’s quarrel with the both of you; I think it’s time you gave us the background we so desperately crave.  What was your past handle? What website did DKW sell?  Do you think American funds too many overseas wars?

It’s best left alone. I shouldn’t have said anything. 

49 minutes ago, AU120289 said:

If you are rocking a 581, you have some serious work to do. All is not lost. Plenty of good info out there to help you. You can do it little camper! 🤪

Thank you for the encouragement!

Just now, Dwayne Pride said:

Fifty yards.  It was epic if I say so myself. 

hell we need you on the team .............

Just now, Dwayne Pride said:

Thank you for the encouragement!

you appear to collect a lot of enemies. if we were hanging out i would be worried about a driveby.

2 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Never lost!  

I am like Lavar Ball. 

ok i will bring extra extra gummys. i am like kim kardashian  with a bigger butt............

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2023 at 11:57 PM, DKW 86 said:

I blamed in on coaching and player attitude. I quoted creed saying it was a talent issue. We clearly have better talent than NMSU.

Talent doesn't mean chit if one is not willing (attitude, self-motivation, execution) to play up to it.

P.S. Attitude, self-motivation, and execution are things the players need to grasp now, because in a few years they are going to be out in the real world where these things are essential. 

Edited by creed
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, DAG said:

Did this dude Dwayne pride get banned? Lol. Been a minute since I seen that. Who was the last ? AuJeff?

Maybe Corchjay.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Yep that is the one ! 

yes he did get banned. he was being funny and slipped up and got personal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Yep that is the one ! 

CorchJay is alive and well on SECRant. I will tell him you boys said HEY!😊

• Thanks 1

I thought Mr. Dwayne Pride was coming on a little too strong for someone who joined the site only 3 weeks ago...

Edited by WillMunny
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WillMunny said:

I thought Mr. Dwayne Pride was coming on a little too strong for someone who joined the site only 3 weeks ago...

I imagine he had another  username prior that was banned , he mentioned some mods when he initially started some weeks ago alluded to this. 

16 hours ago, DAG said:

I imagine he had another  username prior that was banned , he mentioned some mods when he initially started some weeks ago alluded to this. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Stayed for Angeline Jolie. 

I wanted to post a shorter clip - the "Force 10 From Navarone" spy reveal scene.  It was shorter and in some ways better, but didn't have Angeline.

19 hours ago, Mondo Cane said:

CorchJay is alive and well on SECRant. I will tell him you boys said HEY!😊

No we’re good.

The rant is like a hive for banned misfits.

• Haha 1

i am a weird cat and i own it but i liked pride. he was playing and using sarcastic humor most of the time until he got too personal with another member. i tied up with him over my lazy typing so i watched him and came to like his humor.