UGA vs UAT game thread

auburnatl1

Perfect scenario would be: Michigan win, Fla.State win. Those two are in with Washington and Texas. The dawgs and tyde go somewhere else. Somewhere it's awfully hot as far as I'm concerned.👿

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, cctiger said:

Perfect scenario would be: Michigan win, Fla.State win. Those two are in with Washington and Texas. The dawgs and tyde go somewhere else. Somewhere it's awfully hot as far as I'm concerned.👿

The melt would be glorious 

• Like 2

Doesn't FSU deserve some credit for how good their D looks. They just held the Cards to less than 70 yards of offense.    Imagine a scenario of "look I know you guys were undefeated but your QB got hurt.  Sorry," 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Doesn't FSU deserve some credit for how good their D looks. They just held the Cards to less than 70 yards of offense.    Imagine a scenario of "look I know you guys were undefeated but your QB got hurt.  Sorry," 

Assuming fsu wins.

FSU started at 4, bama at 8.  Yes bama  (barely) beat #1 but they have a loss. Even with the  qb situation -  bama would jump 4 places and fsu would drop out … after beating a 10-2 team..

Say that 3 times.

10 hours ago, LPTiger said:

That Louisville QB looked absolutely horrible.  I couldn't believe that was supposed to be a P5 QB