UGA vs UAT game thread

auburnatl1

Just now, Shadow Tiger said:

Does Alabama jump Texas who beat them head to head earlier this year? Both have the same record, and both are conference champions. 

IMHO they should not since head to head texas beat them, but ya know its bama they are special...

Does Alabama jump Texas who beat them head to head earlier this year? Both have the same record, and both are conference champions. 

Texas beat them by double digits on the road.   Texas destroyed their conference opponent...

3 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

My sister graduated from Bama with a bachelors in Nursing. My frather is from t-town. Really don't care at this point. Bama may not make it to the CFP but they won the SEC in 2023! 

I despise you guys as much as anyone, but I'm getting sick of this "you have to have gone to a school to be a fan" argument. Sorry, but university at this point is not a viable goal for everyone.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 2

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

They shouldn't. If they do then the season means nothing. 

Oooooh, grasshopper!

You have so much to learn.

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

No matter if Bama makes it or not, Georgia is behind us........................

Really woudn't you rather be on some bammer forum...why do you continue to post in an aufamily forum...go celebrate there we really could care less about bama...

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Really woudn't you rather be on some bammer forum...why do you continue to post in an aufamily forum...go celebrate there we really could care less about bama...

Please don't let it get to you that bad. Just conversation................

Living in Georgia, this will be a fun week at work.

Might be a very productive week for a lot of people. Nothing else to talk about 

9 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Got High school diploma and make more than some of my friends who have bachelors degree. 

More than most will bachelors degrees. Work Hard Work pays off

Just now, AUwent said:

As much as I despise UAT, I'm getting sick of this "you have to have gone to a school to be a fan" argument. Sorry, but university at this point is not a viable goal for everyone.

That's true, but the Bama fan base is full of the bandwagon bunch that you would never hear from if they were not winning. Do you actually believe this dude would be posting on an Auburn board if the turds were 6-5? 

No, he'd disappear like his fellow tide fans always do when they're down. 

• Like 1

Just now, gr82be said:

Might be a very productive week for a lot of people. Nothing else to talk about 

I'm sure they will find time to piss and moan 😃

• Like 1

Where do yall think Georgia ends up in the rankings? Yall think they drop below 4? Committe supposedly looks at injured players. GA had several hurt.

Edited by NWALA Tiger

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

I despise you guys as much as anyone, but I'm getting sick of this "you have to have gone to a school to be a fan" argument. Sorry, but university at this point is not a viable goal for everyone.

Eh I get the sentiment since most bama fans have never even went to the school, heck many prolly never even live in bama,,,,so they have a lot of obnoxious fans that really are only fans because of the championships...not because they love the school...let them go through a very dry spell lots of those "fans' are no longer fans. Gets old after while hearing it from the their fan base when most have no connection to the university what so ever, but your right same can be said for most universities but they because of the winning have a lot more riding the coat tails...

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Watch FSU lose tonight.

Don't do that ... 🙊

Just now, LPTiger said:

Bama and UGA are both flawed teams.   Our 6 win team should have beat both of them....

That’s just it. HF least talented team had both on the ropes and just couldn’t finish. That’s going to end soon. 

Just now, Never2Yield said:

Don't do that ... 🙊

I am just saying haha...they will run that third stringer out there and it will be a wrap 

• Like 1

The crazy part about all of this is  Kirby with all these 5 stars can’t beat Saban. I believe Gus followed by Freeze has the most wins

• Like 1