UGA vs UAT game thread

auburnatl1

12 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Why is it always the officials???????????????????

Try going on the basketball game threads. Theyre all out to get us.  Area 51 stuff.

• Haha 1

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Try going on the basketball game threads. Theyre all out to get us.  Area 51 stuff.

I actually think basketball kind of equals out but man, that double dribble will always be in the back of our minds. 

The media is already pushing the narrative even if FSU win, they won't get in because Jordan Travis is hurt...Bizarre.

• Like 2

Gus calling Rhett in 3,2,1. And he should. He saw something in him to give him a start. 

Just now, DAG said:

The media is already pushing the narrative even if FSU win, they won't get in because Jordan Travis is hurt...Bizarre.

That’s just stupid. If they win with a backup then all the more reason to put them in. 

• Like 2

Just now, bishoptf said:

I started a fsu Michigan thread, but the talking heads on FOX pregame are saying that even if FSU wins that bama should be picked above them SMDH... 

Not just them, several others...

Some analyst on TV just said that, should Michigan win and Fl State lose, he predicts Michigan, Washington, Texas, Alabama.

If so, Texas had better be glad the CFP selection committee wants Alabama so bad.

The media is something else. So it’s gonna matter how FSU looks. Nevermind if u are undefeated and win ur conference. The committee was started to stop this bias crap.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Because they litteral help bama win games, the no calls make a big difference in the outcome of the game, its pretty obvious to everyone except a bama fan..

No doubt some people see it different. Like an Auburn fan! its really not that much difference...............

1 minute ago, WillMunny said:

Some analyst on TV just said that, should Michigan win and Fl State lose, he predicts Michigan, Washington, Texas, Alabama.

If so, Texas had better be glad the CFP selection committee wants Alabama so bad.

If fsu and Michigan lose  (a stretch) potentially  both bama and uga get in. Crazy night.

2 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

I mean that would make the most sensible four. The craziness is if FSU wins what happens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I mean that would make the most sensible four. The craziness is if FSU wins what happens.

FSU should get in because going undefeated in a power 5 conference should matter 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Does anyone else think Carson Beck looks like he has smoked a big bag of weed.   His eyes/face is just emotionless.

I expect him to show up as Lurch on an episode of Wednesday next season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Well the third string QB is starting for FSU...

This should be interesting. 

• Sad 1

I think FSU gets in if they win. I think Texas gets in over Bama in that case because it is easy to explain Texas getting in and complicated to explain Bama getting in.

• Like 1

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

I thought area 51 was declassified...................

Maybe. Maybe not…. 😎 Point is for some there’s always a “them” (refs, networks, sec, ect) and they’re part of a secret group out to help our rivals and get us. 

It’s baked into a 1/3 of posts on any game thread.

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Maybe. Maybe not…. 😎 Point is for some there’s always a “them” (refs, networks, sec, ect) and they’re part of a secret group out to help our rivals and get us. 

It’s baked into a 1/3 of posts on any game thread.

I hate THEM!

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

It started last weekend on Gameday

• Like 1